Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Awww you like Kuroko that much toooo ?1 FUCKING DAY CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I wanna watch fluffy basket babies so bad.
![]()
I caaaaaant wait
Yeah, the story is better than Naruto and Bleach right now.Awww you like Kuroko that much toooo ?![]()
I caaaaaant wait


Saturday evening or afternoon - I'll have my broken fone back.chaaaaaaaaly,get a phone with WA

Yeah, the story is better than Naruto and Bleach right now.
Last manga arc was so full of angsty and suffering.
It just made me love Midorima more.![]()
>
> 






Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup - but I need to dl WA again. Seems the fone was reset.do u have your phone back ????

No spoilers -Fluffy basket babies watched.
Himuro's voice is juicilicious.![]()


I thought you were going to make an "oldest member nomination"
must have thought about the fact more people see you than me...so you might have been the one to win it
![]()
Ooooh yous sneaky mada.... I know you didn't just.....no comment toward my post
![]()


Yeah.... I saw...see "nao" what I did there
![]()

Yeah.... I saw...
![]()
