Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Bish you're leaving out the "it" on purpose! When you're being naughty - write it properly. :oh
:pwnge
No no. I like to give up, surrender myself completely. :hurr

I also like to give it up, but that's something else entirely. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why is he scary for me ? :gwah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
tell'em girl
they think i'm some kind of pervert...

it's funny...cause the ones saying it about me are some of the worst
am I right....

:nod

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Okay, might as well keep it that way then
they jealous of us big dawg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't grumpy...they did
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Couple alls you guys wants.

Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery....

:slowly>:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Let's have a damn call today! :zomg

---------- Post added October 06, 2013 at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was October 05, 2013 at 09:40 AM ----------



Oh well ... I tried :XD I promise it looks better in real life ... just ignore the faaace

I suck at everything :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh ahahahahahahahaha! KAT YOU SUCK SO HARD AT DRAWING!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS! :lmao

Silly Kat, thinking she can actually do something.. Pfft. :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You are so BAD TOM ...ALWAYS HURT ME :crying

... but still I will need sucking in my life :hurr

[gb] :barf[/gb]

[xi0]I thanked this post because of Bob's edit, not Kat's horrible post[/xi0]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You're too young for that Kat! :yelling

STAY INNOCENT! :yelling
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Is it THAT bad?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top