Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
lolol :emocat

You are sooo cruel :(
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
lolol :emocat

You are sooo cruel :(
Just practice drawing you have a potential. Just try not to copy your exact image reference, experiment a little. :cheerbunny
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No I lost interest after you two were so mean :hmph

... :derp

Yeah maybe I will but I dunno Im lazy xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh ahahahahahahahaha! KAT YOU SUCK SO HARD AT DRAWING!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS! :lmao

Silly Kat, thinking she can actually do something.. Pfft. :teehee
dude,you are such a jerk

:-_-

EPIC no more
:no
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
He is just being Tomish ... troll forever :(
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no...he's a big bully
always putting us down...but wants us to be compassionate when he is down/or fucking up

:nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
That's true pff I will kick his butt when I meet him!

He makes us feel bad! And Im so sensitive </3

:nah


:teehee

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Hey you're only 16!!!
So what? Compared to the other girls at my age I'm an angel :nod

[gb] :XD[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Even younger girls are bigger bishes :p At least here its like that

And yeah I'm truly an angel in this way :3
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
People from Europe and Americas really are in a different level of sexual experience compared to Asians.
Asians are more conservative.
Although China and India have a very huge population.
They just don't use contraceptives enough I guess.
But people from Europe and Americas have a lot sex in their lifetime compared to us.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Time to move to Europe ? :derp
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Time to move to Europe ? :derp
A vacation to Europe would be nice. :wtf
But permanently staying in Europe, No. The cost of living there is so high and I don't like soccer.
I'm not pro pre-marital sex anyway
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well yeah but you earn more I think, no ? :p Also vacation would be soooo expensive but if you went where would you go? Somewhere like London, Paris somewhere near a sea?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Here sex is a political affair, but I won't enter in this matter. :XD
Everybody wish to make a vacation trip in Europe, it's one of my dreams together with visit Japan.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Where do YOU wanna go in Europe ? :3 Did I ask you that ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
People from Europe and Americas really are in a different level of sexual experience compared to Asians.
Asians are more conservative.
Although China and India have a very huge population.
They just don't use contraceptives enough I guess.
But people from Europe and Americas have a lot sex in their lifetime compared to us.
:popcorn
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
YOU STAFF ... I just noticed those edits >_> wrrrr

also ... I am surprised that bawbie didnt like tha sucking post :heh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What? Edits? :o

Where do YOU wanna go in Europe ? :3 Did I ask you that ?
Where do I wanna go? England, principally London. *-*
I want to visit Paris, Rome and Madrid, too. Also, others historical cities. A tour throughout Europe would be good. :)

At Japan I want to go when Jump Festa is running to see Jump mangakas, like Oda. *-*
And to stay in a queue for a entire day. :arf
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top