lolol 
You are sooo cruel

You are sooo cruel



Just practice drawing you have a potential. Just try not to copy your exact image reference, experiment a little.lolol
You are sooo cruel![]()

dude,you are such a jerkOh ahahahahahahahaha! KAT YOU SUCK SO HARD AT DRAWING!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS!
Silly Kat, thinking she can actually do something.. Pfft.![]()




Hey you're only 16!!!... but still I will need sucking in my life![]()
Sloth is a deadly sin.Yeah maybe I will but I dunno Im lazy xD

So what? Compared to the other girls at my age I'm an angelHey you're only 16!!!

[/gb]Do you have evidence to prove that?the other girls at my age I'm an angel![]()
At least here its like that
A vacation to Europe would be nice.Time to move to Europe ?![]()

Also vacation would be soooo expensive but if you went where would you go? Somewhere like London, Paris somewhere near a sea?

People from Europe and Americas really are in a different level of sexual experience compared to Asians.
Asians are more conservative.
Although China and India have a very huge population.
They just don't use contraceptives enough I guess.
But people from Europe and Americas have a lot sex in their lifetime compared to us.

What if you had a chance with Kate Upton?I'm not pro pre-marital sex anyway


Where do I wanna go? England, principally London. *-*Where do YOU wanna go in Europe ? :3 Did I ask you that ?

