Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Paris is awesome :wtf and I will tell you about London next year :hip Go to Croatia :nod ITS AWESOME THERE!!!!!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What if you had a chance with Kate Upton?
I'll grab the opportunity of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Well yeah but you earn more I think, no ? :p Also vacation would be soooo expensive but if you went where would you go? Somewhere like London, Paris somewhere near a sea?
London, Wimbledon, Paris, Berlin, Ulm, Amsterdam, Pisa, Venice, Athens.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Don't talk so bad about me you guys! :crying
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
London, Wimbledon, Paris, Berlin, Ulm, Amsterdam, Pisa, Venice, Athens.
Spišská Nová Ves is a nice city too :worrybunny

YOU ONLY WANNA SEE BIG FAMOUS CITIES ... BOO YOURSELF! :(

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Don't talk so bad about me you guys! :crying
If you werent bad we wouldnt :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
But I'm not bad at all! :bored
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Hi how u doin.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But I'm not bad at all! :bored
Hah you think you are not :hmph

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Hi how u doin.
Ohoho hey hey Im doing fine ... every day is the same ... boooooring :emocat

Wbu? Have you already started playing the game? >_<
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
NO cuz you hurt me a lot :hmph

right greg ?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Ohoho hey hey Im doing fine ... every day is the same ... boooooring :emocat

Wbu? Have you already started playing the game? >_<
I don't like ur avy, too boyish. U look like Hardy or something :s

Ewwww how boring you are!

Heh, no I haven't. I got too busy with GTA V and after that I've been kinda busy with school 'n stuff. But I will play it when I feel like it don't worry. New season coming soon so maybe that gets me in the mood?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Don't involve Greg! He's so butthurt all the time he's just gonna say yes.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I TOLD YOU!! :yelling
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't like ur avy, too boyish. U look like Hardy or something :s
That set doesn't suit her at all, you're right about that.
Ewwww how boring you are!
And say that again please! I keep telling her that, but then she always tells me to shut up! :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I don't like ur avy, too boyish. U look like Hardy or something :s

Ewwww how boring you are!

Heh, no I haven't. I got too busy with GTA V and after that I've been kinda busy with school 'n stuff. But I will play it when I feel like it don't worry. New season coming soon so maybe that gets me in the mood?
I dont care if it suits me or not :p I love that cutie so what :3 but I will change it I already have pic :p

Im not boring at all :p I just prefer being at home after school thats how we do :p and I went OUT today so :hmph

Good good I hope you will like it tell me when you start :p


YEAH what do you mean by "You look like Hardy" >_>

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

That set doesn't suit her at all, you're right about that.

And say that again please! I keep telling her that, but then she always tells me to shut up! :(
Like you did more interesting things than me :heh Actually you dont know what I do while Im at home soo :3 :3 :3

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

At least you feel for me :crying :hug
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'd love to feel for you too. :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You pervy bastard! :sexyarf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top