Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

that's what the lack of kittens can do.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

We need more kittens! :arf
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

We dooooooooooooooooooooooooo :luv



 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

This little kitten is so adorable... :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Well he is an awesome coach. But it is very difficult to win something in a league with a powerhouse like Barcelona.
Welp, I daresay Real is the strongest team he ever trained, just looking at his available player. Still he failed to achieve anything in the CL and it's not like it was such a close call in the league. Going by strength, Real should be very close behind in points, but Barca usually trashed them because they played bad against weak teams in their league. There's no other league where the difference between the strongest and the weakest is so huge, so considering that, duh... In the end the team fell apart, like his stupid clash with Casillas. He's a bit like Magath, you have to obey him, if you don't you're fucked.

Are you watching the match? It is horrible... Good that I only watch a stream. (Sweden vs Austria on TV <3) I really don't get it. You have someone with passing/assist skills like Özil and you put him on the receiver position... Like a Löw...
I hope for a second round match against Belgium. Germany would lose and Löw would be gone: Heaven. :wtf
Like a Löw haha, yeah :XD And they're celebrating big, like they won the WC lol..... not to mention they want to bind Löw even longer :fail Oh god, this is lost.
Not happening, we're too good even with a bad coach.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Welp, I daresay Real is the strongest team he ever trained, just looking at his available player. Still he failed to achieve anything in the CL and it's not like it was such a close call in the league. Going by strength, Real should be very close behind in points, but Barca usually trashed them because they played bad against weak teams in their league. There's no other league where the difference between the strongest and the weakest is so huge, so considering that, duh... In the end the team fell apart, like his stupid clash with Casillas. He's a bit like Magath, you have to obey him, if you don't you're fucked.
Can't disagree here. Although he did advance to the semi final with Real and they played better than Barcelona. Sure the latter had to play against Bayern but that doesn't justify a 0-7.
The whole discusison about Casillas... Yeah it is true but his successor continues to use Diego Lopéz. So it can't be only Mous fault me thinks.
At least Mou is a better coach then Ancelotti though... I really like Real but at the moment it gets trashed like my favourite team from Italy...
Magath... Not a bad coach but a very bad manager...


Like a Löw haha, yeah :XD And they're celebrating big, like they won the WC lol..... not to mention they want to bind Löw even longer :fail Oh god, this is lost.
Not happening, we're too good even with a bad coach.
Yeah but they usually do that. Löw thinks he is so great because he somewhat put Lahm in the midfield... Like it was his idea... Seriously if Bayern would play with a 8-1-1, Germany would play the same way two minutes later.
I'm just so sad Austria didn't make it... :pout

Well about that... I wouldn't be so sure. Someday they are out of luck. With a performance like that they won't win against the other big teams. It is so ridiculous that they extend the contract BEFORE the WC is over... The DFB really is as stupid as the UEFA and the FIFA.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Can't disagree here. Although he did advance to the semi final with Real and they played better than Barcelona. Sure the latter had to play against Bayern but that doesn't justify a 0-7.
The whole discusison about Casillas... Yeah it is true but his successor continues to use Diego Lopéz. So it can't be only Mous fault me thinks.
At least Mou is a better coach then Ancelotti though... I really like Real but at the moment it gets trashed like my favourite team from Italy...
Magath... Not a bad coach but a very bad manager...
Okay, I get that you love the special one :p
It's a hit or miss with Magath. All the circumstances at Wolfsburg were fitting and he made some good choices, but as soon as that's not the case he fails. Winning the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg was an awesome achievement though.

Yeah but they usually do that. Löw thinks he is so great because he somewhat put Lahm in the midfield... Like it was his idea... Seriously if Bayern would play with a 8-1-1, Germany would play the same way two minutes later.
I'm just so sad Austria didn't make it... :pout

Well about that... I wouldn't be so sure. Someday they are out of luck. With a performance like that they won't win against the other big teams. It is so ridiculous that they extend the contract BEFORE the WC is over... The DFB really is as stupid as the UEFA and the FIFA.
Hmm, I don't think everything depends on Bayern that much :XD
Why do you care about Austria?

Well we're still strong enough to beat all the minor teams, Germany is the one team that always managed to reach the WC when we could qualify for the event.
And yep, they're stupid =/
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Okay, I get that you love the special one :p
It's a hit or miss with Magath. All the circumstances at Wolfsburg were fitting and he made some good choices, but as soon as that's not the case he fails. Winning the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg was an awesome achievement though.
That is a weird way to say it... :XD
Yeah winning the title with Wolfsburg was really something but that wa sonly possible because more than the usual 5% of his transfers were great players. The 5-1 win over Bayern was one of the best Bundesliga matches me thinks.


Hmm, I don't think everything depends on Bayern that much :XD
Why do you care about Austria?
I beg to differ. His old system was a (bad) hybrid of Spains and Bayerns system. Now it's a not that bad copy of Bayerns system. Bayern players always get a better treatment than Dortmund players or the players Löw refuses to invite... <.< Funny though. Guardiolas system is pretty much one of the best in the world and Löw still manages to fuck it up.
I really like the country and maybe I'll move there someday.^^ Furthermore I always root for the underdogs... :D

Well we're still strong enough to beat all the minor teams, Germany is the one team that always managed to reach the WC when we could qualify for the event.
And yep, they're stupid =/
One can hope. :D
We have to play a devastating WC to get rid of Löw...
I really had to laugh about Scholls statement. He said that Löw could easily train a top team after he quits being the Bundesjogi. As if every top team would love a coach who never accomplished anything apart from a DFB Cup title with Stuttgart...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

That is a weird way to say it... :XD
Yeah winning the title with Wolfsburg was really something but that wa sonly possible because more than the usual 5% of his transfers were great players. The 5-1 win over Bayern was one of the best Bundesliga matches me thinks.
Isn't it the truth? :p
Yeah, though they even worked well together. He's prolly past his glory, such types of coach's are dying anyway.

I beg to differ. His old system was a (bad) hybrid of Spains and Bayerns system. Now it's a not that bad copy of Bayerns system. Bayern players always get a better treatment than Dortmund players or the players Löw refuses to invite... <.< Funny though. Guardiolas system is pretty much one of the best in the world and Löw still manages to fuck it up.
I really like the country and maybe I'll move there someday.^^ Furthermore I always root for the underdogs... :D
You think so? I think that's more because Löw just doesn't like to experiment with new people that much. He always stuck with the same old players, I never got it.
Why do you like it?

One can hope. :D
We have to play a devastating WC to get rid of Löw...
I really had to laugh about Scholls statement. He said that Löw could easily train a top team after he quits being the Bundesjogi. As if every top team would love a coach who never accomplished anything apart from a DFB Cup title with Stuttgart...
Hmm we shall see, but like I said, Germany alone is strong enough to beat most minor teams. Everything can happen if football, but I fear the raw strength is enough to advance at least far enough to let him stay =/
And that's so lol :lmao School is quite the weirdo for me too, don
t think he's that much of a good expert.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Isn't it the truth? :p
Yeah, though they even worked well together. He's prolly past his glory, such types of coach's are dying anyway.
Nah I like him but there are a lot of coaches I like more. :nod


You think so? I think that's more because Löw just doesn't like to experiment with new people that much. He always stuck with the same old players, I never got it.
Why do you like it?
I think so. It's just too similar. The moment somethings changes for the Bayern players, it changes for the DFB team as well. :/
I jus tlike the environment there... No language problems... No economic superpower...


Hmm we shall see, but like I said, Germany alone is strong enough to beat most minor teams. Everything can happen if football, but I fear the raw strength is enough to advance at least far enough to let him stay =/
And that's so lol :lmao School is quite the weirdo for me too, don
t think he's that much of a good expert.
Yeah Scholl is a nut. >.<
We will see. In the past tournements we always played really weak against one team of our group... Maybe two this time... :blush
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

:glomp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Fetishes, heh...

Hmm :hmm

Sky with cat ears. :blush
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :arf

Look, look, look. :fangirl

My beautiful lil ball of fur. :luv

This one is also cute, but not mine.

Too cute, too cute, too cute. :squee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

*Kyah* So cute! Such an adorable bunny. :wtf

That little yellow feather ball is so cute too. :luv
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I put the laziness aside and...


I also wanted to keep some pics of the lil chickens.



Adorable. :x3
My bunny... She's so fluffy. :x3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Nah I like him but there are a lot of coaches I like more. :nod
Like?

I think so. It's just too similar. The moment somethings changes for the Bayern players, it changes for the DFB team as well. :/
I jus tlike the environment there... No language problems... No economic superpower...
I meant prefering Bayern player. Klose is long gone being a part of Bayern and he still loves to use him. Not saying that Klose is bad or anything, but it's about time he gives others a chance too. Gomez is a no-no for me.
You like it cold and chilly? Do you like winter sports?

Yeah Scholl is a nut. >.<
We will see. In the past tournements we always played really weak against one team of our group... Maybe two this time... :blush
Haha, yeah :XD
Just listen to Löw today: "Wenn wir in der Gruppenphase kein Team schlagen und kein Tor machen, weiß doch jeder das nicht alles okay ist" :fail That is when he would leave, I guess he wouldn't leave for anything else, even if do relatively fine but still are out after the Gruppenphase....
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Heynckes, Tuchel, Lieberknecht, Klopp, Dutt, Wenger, Guardiola, Neururer,...


I meant prefering Bayern player. Klose is long gone being a part of Bayern and he still loves to use him. Not saying that Klose is bad or anything, but it's about time he gives others a chance too. Gomez is a no-no for me.
You like it cold and chilly? Do you like winter sports?
Yeah is using Klose because he is one of Löw favourite players. But he got old... We have a few more who deserve a chance...
I like it "calm and peaceful". :blush


Haha, yeah :XD
Just listen to Löw today: "Wenn wir in der Gruppenphase kein Team schlagen und kein Tor machen, weiß doch jeder das nicht alles okay ist" :fail That is when he would leave, I guess he wouldn't leave for anything else, even if do relatively fine but still are out after the Gruppenphase....
He said that? Oh man... I left the house while it was still 0-1. I heard of the final score much later... 3 goals from a very weakened Sweden... Unbelievable...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Heynckes, Tuchel, Lieberknecht, Klopp, Dutt, Wenger, Guardiola, Neururer,...
Looks like mostly german guys :XD

Yeah is using Klose because he is one of Löw favourite players. But he got old... We have a few more who deserve a chance...
I like it "calm and peaceful". :blush
Well at least let him break the record, I'm fine with that :XD

but that applies to other countries too Oo

He said that? Oh man... I left the house while it was still 0-1. I heard of the final score much later... 3 goals from a very weakened Sweden... Unbelievable...
Well that's what it is, our defense is pretty shitty nowadays.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top