I'm here. But I'm always here all by myself. Like Celine Dion.Even Jo left.... figured she would start a spam fest here.
![]()

because Hannibal Lector approved itAnd you felt like sharing this fan letter, because...`?

I'm here. But I'm always here all by myself. Like Celine Dion.![]()
im your neighbourI don't know where you live, but it's exactly the weather we have here![]()

Hehe nice what ya done thurr.I'm here. But I'm always here all by myself. Like Celine Dion.![]()

cha chuuuuuuuuuu vote for meHehe nice what ya done thurr.![]()



I voted for you XDcha chuuuuuuuuuu vote for me![]()
pitiful.....im your neighbour![]()

even more pathetic....cha chuuuuuuuuuu vote for me![]()

yeah,but in a category i dont care about ....stllI voted for you XD
pitiful cuz germany and the netherlands arent neighbours(countrywise) ????pitiful.....
---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------
even more pathetic....
![]()

obama...who...wut?
bro...i could care less about our govt. officials....fakan smucks,all of 'em

Training again??? Da hell's going on - I thought you done this part already??i gotta work in 7 hours after that immediately to school and then to put the cherry on top i have training
. . . . .![]()
