- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!
that's what the lack of kittens can do.
that's what the lack of kittens can do.



Welp, I daresay Real is the strongest team he ever trained, just looking at his available player. Still he failed to achieve anything in the CL and it's not like it was such a close call in the league. Going by strength, Real should be very close behind in points, but Barca usually trashed them because they played bad against weak teams in their league. There's no other league where the difference between the strongest and the weakest is so huge, so considering that, duh... In the end the team fell apart, like his stupid clash with Casillas. He's a bit like Magath, you have to obey him, if you don't you're fucked.Well he is an awesome coach. But it is very difficult to win something in a league with a powerhouse like Barcelona.
Like a Löw haha, yeahAre you watching the match? It is horrible... Good that I only watch a stream. (Sweden vs Austria on TV <3) I really don't get it. You have someone with passing/assist skills like Özil and you put him on the receiver position... Like a Löw...
I hope for a second round match against Belgium. Germany would lose and Löw would be gone: Heaven.![]()
And they're celebrating big, like they won the WC lol..... not to mention they want to bind Löw even longer
Oh god, this is lost.Can't disagree here. Although he did advance to the semi final with Real and they played better than Barcelona. Sure the latter had to play against Bayern but that doesn't justify a 0-7.Welp, I daresay Real is the strongest team he ever trained, just looking at his available player. Still he failed to achieve anything in the CL and it's not like it was such a close call in the league. Going by strength, Real should be very close behind in points, but Barca usually trashed them because they played bad against weak teams in their league. There's no other league where the difference between the strongest and the weakest is so huge, so considering that, duh... In the end the team fell apart, like his stupid clash with Casillas. He's a bit like Magath, you have to obey him, if you don't you're fucked.
Yeah but they usually do that. Löw thinks he is so great because he somewhat put Lahm in the midfield... Like it was his idea... Seriously if Bayern would play with a 8-1-1, Germany would play the same way two minutes later.Like a Löw haha, yeahAnd they're celebrating big, like they won the WC lol..... not to mention they want to bind Löw even longer
Oh god, this is lost.
Not happening, we're too good even with a bad coach.

Okay, I get that you love the special oneCan't disagree here. Although he did advance to the semi final with Real and they played better than Barcelona. Sure the latter had to play against Bayern but that doesn't justify a 0-7.
The whole discusison about Casillas... Yeah it is true but his successor continues to use Diego Lopéz. So it can't be only Mous fault me thinks.
At least Mou is a better coach then Ancelotti though... I really like Real but at the moment it gets trashed like my favourite team from Italy...
Magath... Not a bad coach but a very bad manager...

Hmm, I don't think everything depends on Bayern that muchYeah but they usually do that. Löw thinks he is so great because he somewhat put Lahm in the midfield... Like it was his idea... Seriously if Bayern would play with a 8-1-1, Germany would play the same way two minutes later.
I'm just so sad Austria didn't make it...
Well about that... I wouldn't be so sure. Someday they are out of luck. With a performance like that they won't win against the other big teams. It is so ridiculous that they extend the contract BEFORE the WC is over... The DFB really is as stupid as the UEFA and the FIFA.
That is a weird way to say it...Okay, I get that you love the special one
It's a hit or miss with Magath. All the circumstances at Wolfsburg were fitting and he made some good choices, but as soon as that's not the case he fails. Winning the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg was an awesome achievement though.

I beg to differ. His old system was a (bad) hybrid of Spains and Bayerns system. Now it's a not that bad copy of Bayerns system. Bayern players always get a better treatment than Dortmund players or the players Löw refuses to invite... <.< Funny though. Guardiolas system is pretty much one of the best in the world and Löw still manages to fuck it up.Hmm, I don't think everything depends on Bayern that much![]()
Why do you care about Austria?

One can hope.Well we're still strong enough to beat all the minor teams, Germany is the one team that always managed to reach the WC when we could qualify for the event.
And yep, they're stupid =/

Isn't it the truth?That is a weird way to say it...
Yeah winning the title with Wolfsburg was really something but that wa sonly possible because more than the usual 5% of his transfers were great players. The 5-1 win over Bayern was one of the best Bundesliga matches me thinks.

You think so? I think that's more because Löw just doesn't like to experiment with new people that much. He always stuck with the same old players, I never got it.I beg to differ. His old system was a (bad) hybrid of Spains and Bayerns system. Now it's a not that bad copy of Bayerns system. Bayern players always get a better treatment than Dortmund players or the players Löw refuses to invite... <.< Funny though. Guardiolas system is pretty much one of the best in the world and Löw still manages to fuck it up.
I really like the country and maybe I'll move there someday.^^ Furthermore I always root for the underdogs...![]()
Hmm we shall see, but like I said, Germany alone is strong enough to beat most minor teams. Everything can happen if football, but I fear the raw strength is enough to advance at least far enough to let him stay =/One can hope.
We have to play a devastating WC to get rid of Löw...
I really had to laugh about Scholls statement. He said that Löw could easily train a top team after he quits being the Bundesjogi. As if every top team would love a coach who never accomplished anything apart from a DFB Cup title with Stuttgart...
School is quite the weirdo for me too, donNah I like him but there are a lot of coaches I like more.Isn't it the truth?
Yeah, though they even worked well together. He's prolly past his glory, such types of coach's are dying anyway.

I think so. It's just too similar. The moment somethings changes for the Bayern players, it changes for the DFB team as well. :/You think so? I think that's more because Löw just doesn't like to experiment with new people that much. He always stuck with the same old players, I never got it.
Why do you like it?
Yeah Scholl is a nut. >.<Hmm we shall see, but like I said, Germany alone is strong enough to beat most minor teams. Everything can happen if football, but I fear the raw strength is enough to advance at least far enough to let him stay =/
And that's so lolSchool is quite the weirdo for me too, don
t think he's that much of a good expert.












My bunny... She's so fluffy.

Like?Nah I like him but there are a lot of coaches I like more.![]()
I meant prefering Bayern player. Klose is long gone being a part of Bayern and he still loves to use him. Not saying that Klose is bad or anything, but it's about time he gives others a chance too. Gomez is a no-no for me.I think so. It's just too similar. The moment somethings changes for the Bayern players, it changes for the DFB team as well. :/
I jus tlike the environment there... No language problems... No economic superpower...
Haha, yeahYeah Scholl is a nut. >.<
We will see. In the past tournements we always played really weak against one team of our group... Maybe two this time...![]()

That is when he would leave, I guess he wouldn't leave for anything else, even if do relatively fine but still are out after the Gruppenphase....Heynckes, Tuchel, Lieberknecht, Klopp, Dutt, Wenger, Guardiola, Neururer,...Like?
Yeah is using Klose because he is one of Löw favourite players. But he got old... We have a few more who deserve a chance...I meant prefering Bayern player. Klose is long gone being a part of Bayern and he still loves to use him. Not saying that Klose is bad or anything, but it's about time he gives others a chance too. Gomez is a no-no for me.
You like it cold and chilly? Do you like winter sports?

He said that? Oh man... I left the house while it was still 0-1. I heard of the final score much later... 3 goals from a very weakened Sweden... Unbelievable...Haha, yeah
Just listen to Löw today: "Wenn wir in der Gruppenphase kein Team schlagen und kein Tor machen, weiß doch jeder das nicht alles okay ist"That is when he would leave, I guess he wouldn't leave for anything else, even if do relatively fine but still are out after the Gruppenphase....
Looks like mostly german guysHeynckes, Tuchel, Lieberknecht, Klopp, Dutt, Wenger, Guardiola, Neururer,...

Well at least let him break the record, I'm fine with thatYeah is using Klose because he is one of Löw favourite players. But he got old... We have a few more who deserve a chance...
I like it "calm and peaceful".![]()

Well that's what it is, our defense is pretty shitty nowadays.He said that? Oh man... I left the house while it was still 0-1. I heard of the final score much later... 3 goals from a very weakened Sweden... Unbelievable...