Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Kitty Kit Kat :cuddle

Hi.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


Yeah we go there pretty often for shopping its just one hour from my town :p I love it there

Hah that time I wanna go to Brazil xDD
Let's meet in 2016 then! If I go. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kitty Kit Kat :cuddle

Hi.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaai Buffy :glomp

How are you doing?

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------



Let's meet in 2016 then! If I go. XD
Aye aye I agree :nod

brrrr Im so cold T_T and winter hasnt even come yet T_T
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
....lome...love...lomp...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hey Lissaaa :hug

Whats up ?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not much, I'm bored right now..So, I'm going to watch an anime I've never finished..I need something to do..
:cuddle
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In the internet you never get bored. At least this it is for me, internet is my second home. :XD
What anime?

I noticed that Kat say "what's up?" for everyone and not for me... Is this good or bad? :hmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not much, I'm bored right now..So, I'm going to watch an anime I've never finished..I need something to do..
:cuddle
What animee ? Something good?

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

In the internet you never get bored. At least this it is for me, internet is my second home. :XD
What anime?

I noticed that Kat say "what's up?" for everyone and not for me... Is this good or bad? :hmm
haha sorry but they are new visitors here :nod

so whats up Leo ? :3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
haha sorry but they are new visitors here :nod

so whats up Leo ? :3
Then it's good, I'm a so recurrent visitor that don't need presentations. :XD
I'm good. Any relevant news for now. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Are you gonna play Mafia ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are you gonna play Mafia ?
Yes, even though I'm a little busy lately. I guess if I study more I'll get crazy, so a bit of fun doesn't have problem. :P
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
In the internet you never get bored. At least this it is for me, internet is my second home. :XD
What anime?

I noticed that Kat say "what's up?" for everyone and not for me... Is this good or bad? :hmm
I used to be like..I was never bored on the internet..that's all I wanted to..I used to watch anime after anime..Then I stopped for a whole year..
a few months ago, I started watching fate/zero..it was alright to me..I felt like it was missing something..I don't know..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yes, even though I'm a little busy lately. I guess if I study more I'll get crazy, so a bit of fun doesn't have problem. :P
Are good?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I suck lol xDDD but I might try .. I wont be active though :p like always
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I used to be like..I was never bored on the internet..that's all I wanted to..I used to watch anime after anime..Then I stopped for a whole year..
a few months ago, I started watching fate/zero..it was alright to me..I felt like it was missing something..I don't know..
You needs a man in yo like to better da quality of yo life - boo boo. :nod
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You needs a man in yo like to better da quality of yo life - boo boo. :nod
look..who's talking..take your own advice..I still have many years to go..time is running out for you..I'm chilling and like being single..
without any benefits..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lisa is right! You should find a woman Charlie :nod You need somebody who will make sammies for you after all :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top