- Joined
- Jan 14, 2013
- Messages
- 476
- Reaction score
- 1,261
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Kitty Kit Kat 
Hi.

Hi.

Let's meet in 2016 then! If I go. XDYeah we go there pretty often for shopping its just one hour from my townI love it there
Hah that time I wanna go to Brazil xDD
Haaaaaaaaaaaaai BuffyKitty Kit Kat
Hi.
Aye aye I agree![]()
Let's meet in 2016 then! If I go. XD



What animee ? Something good?Not much, I'm bored right now..So, I'm going to watch an anime I've never finished..I need something to do..
![]()
haha sorry but they are new visitors hereIn the internet you never get bored. At least this it is for me, internet is my second home.
What anime?
I noticed that Kat say "what's up?" for everyone and not for me... Is this good or bad?![]()
Then it's good, I'm a so recurrent visitor that don't need presentations.haha sorry but they are new visitors here![]()
so whats up Leo ? :3


Yes, even though I'm a little busy lately. I guess if I study more I'll get crazy, so a bit of fun doesn't have problem. :PAre you gonna play Mafia ?
I used to be like..I was never bored on the internet..that's all I wanted to..I used to watch anime after anime..Then I stopped for a whole year..In the internet you never get bored. At least this it is for me, internet is my second home.
What anime?
I noticed that Kat say "what's up?" for everyone and not for me... Is this good or bad?![]()
Are good?Yes, even though I'm a little busy lately. I guess if I study more I'll get crazy, so a bit of fun doesn't have problem. :P
What is good?Are good?

like alwaysYou needs a man in yo like to better da quality of yo life - boo boo.I used to be like..I was never bored on the internet..that's all I wanted to..I used to watch anime after anime..Then I stopped for a whole year..
a few months ago, I started watching fate/zero..it was alright to me..I felt like it was missing something..I don't know..

look..who's talking..take your own advice..I still have many years to go..time is running out for you..I'm chilling and like being single..You needs a man in yo like to better da quality of yo life - boo boo.![]()

look..who's talking..take your own advice..I still have many years to go..time is running out for you..I'm chilling and like being single..
without any benefits..
Charlie is the typical "do what I say, but don't do what I do".![]()
>>>> 
You need somebody who will make sammies for you after all 