Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Congrats, niichan!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Congratz, niichan! :^_^

Thanks for all guys that joined in this contest and for all voters as well =D

Great showdown!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Grats nii chan!!
:confetti

Now how many of you guys are good at writing? :p
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Grats nii chan!!
:confetti

Now how many of you guys are good at writing? :p
I try but i really suck at it lol
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Same here might as well try something for the heck of it though. :D
I guess i'll pass this time... i'm kinda busy here ):
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Yes, yes, go for it, Charlie! \o\~

But you were reading until really late yesterday, Lipe!! ç_ç
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Now how many of you guys are good at writing? :p
Hey, it takes time to get inspired, you know! :sexyarf
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Yes, yes, go for it, Charlie! \o\~

But you were reading until really late yesterday, Lipe!! ç_ç
shhhhhhhhhhhh it can't be helped! when i start reading something i have to end this as soon as possible. I can't think of anything else besides that all the time :crying.

You can call this some sort of OCD lol
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

I guess i'll pass this time... i'm kinda busy here ):
Oh c'mon - maybe you should try it in PT. Because according to Leo my Portuguese is better than his too. :derp
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Niiiiiiiiiiichaaaaaaaaaaaan whoop whoop~
:confetti
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Oh c'mon - maybe you should try it in PT. Because according to Leo my Portuguese is better than his too. :derp
Maybe you should try in PT then :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Oh c'mon - maybe you should try it in PT. Because according to Leo my Portuguese is better than his too. :derp
:oh

I MUST participate this section, but I don't have time and my artistics skills aren't so good. I wanted to enter in the previous contest, but I couldn't. :(
Well, I think I should try this one, I'm good in writing story, I even have a fanfic in other forum. :D
I'll try to participate, but don't put the hopes too high. :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

:oh

I MUST participate this section, but I don't have time and my artistics skills aren't so good. I wanted to enter in the previous contest, but I couldn't. :(
Well, I think I should try this one, I'm good in writing story, I even have a fanfic in other forum. :D
I'll try to participate, but don't put the hopes too high. :derp
É sua vez. :nod
 
Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Stupid one-word-one-line forcing me to cut down to exactly 50 lines of text, hahaha. :oh
I'm so bad at English so it's a bit embarrassing for me, but this is a fun one to write aaand read ^^ Good luck all.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Stupid one-word-one-line forcing me to cut down to exactly 50 lines of text, hahaha. :oh
I'm so bad at English so it's a bit embarrassing for me, but this is a fun one to write aaand read ^^ Good luck all.
I almost thought you went over the 50 lines :derp - nice story. I liked the whole vibe to it along with Tom's.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

É sua vez. :nod
Almost a Machado de Assis. :3c

Expect my story any time before the deadline. Good Luck for everyone! :^_^
I'm going to read the stories soon, too.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Ok, it's another voting week that ends...
each artist chose the best images to show us the characters they like, and the winning one made me put "Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki" on my "to watch" list...

Congratulations, naruto-niichan!
:confetti​
Really happy to hear that I made you put it on your to watch list :zomg Give it a try, an absolutely touching work, one of the best animated movies I've seen.

And thanks to all of you, to the people who congratulated me and ofc to the people who voted for my work <3 Didn't expect to win with so many great works, but that only makes it more awesome :XD

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Which reminds me, I should get a badge now, right? :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Congrats Niichan! :hi5

Hats off to you sir for turning the tides. ;P I really liked every entry and it was difficult to predict who would come out on top. That's also one of the factors that makes it excitng in a funny way. I hope to see many of the newcomers regularly around here. We need more lovin' yo!

Oh and on another note... the Brazilian Invasion has officially started. :zomg
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Congrats Niichan! :hi5

Hats off to you sir for turning the tides. ;P I really liked every entry and it was difficult to predict who would come out on top. That's also one of the factors that makes it excitng in a funny way. I hope to see many of the newcomers regularly around here. We need more lovin' yo!

Oh and on another note... the Brazilian Invasion has officially started. :zomg
I want to participate more often, the problem is my creativity (the lack of it, to be honest) lol
 
Top