Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread
Congrats, niichan!
Congrats, niichan!



I try but i really suck at it lolGrats nii chan!!
Now how many of you guys are good at writing?![]()
Same here might as well try something for the heck of it though.I try but i really suck at it lol

I guess i'll pass this time... i'm kinda busy here ):Same here might as well try something for the heck of it though.![]()
Hey, it takes time to get inspired, you know!Now how many of you guys are good at writing?![]()

shhhhhhhhhhhh it can't be helped! when i start reading something i have to end this as soon as possible. I can't think of anything else besides that all the timeYes, yes, go for it, Charlie! \o\~
But you were reading until really late yesterday, Lipe!! ç_ç
. Oh c'mon - maybe you should try it in PT. Because according to Leo my Portuguese is better than his too.I guess i'll pass this time... i'm kinda busy here ):


Maybe you should try in PT thenOh c'mon - maybe you should try it in PT. Because according to Leo my Portuguese is better than his too.![]()

Oh c'mon - maybe you should try it in PT. Because according to Leo my Portuguese is better than his too.![]()




É sua vez.
I MUST participate this section, but I don't have timeand my artistics skills aren't so good. I wanted to enter in the previous contest, but I couldn't.
Well, I think I should try this one, I'm good in writing story, I even have a fanfic in other forum.
I'll try to participate, but don't put the hopes too high.![]()


I almost thought you went over the 50 linesStupid one-word-one-line forcing me to cut down to exactly 50 lines of text, hahaha.
I'm so bad at English so it's a bit embarrassing for me, but this is a fun one to write aaand read ^^ Good luck all.
- nice story. I liked the whole vibe to it along with Tom's.
Almost a Machado de Assis.É sua vez.![]()


Really happy to hear that I made you put it on your to watch listOk, it's another voting week that ends...
each artist chose the best images to show us the characters they like, and the winning one made me put "Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki" on my "to watch" list...
Congratulations, naruto-niichan!
Give it a try, an absolutely touching work, one of the best animated movies I've seen.



I want to participate more often, the problem is my creativity (the lack of it, to be honest) lolCongrats Niichan!
Hats off to you sir for turning the tides. ;P I really liked every entry and it was difficult to predict who would come out on top. That's also one of the factors that makes it excitng in a funny way. I hope to see many of the newcomers regularly around here. We need more lovin' yo!
Oh and on another note... the Brazilian Invasion has officially started.![]()