Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I get your point, better prepare for the future as soon as possible :nod
So? :shakefist
Their boss was on vacation and is calling me back on monday. It will be decided on that day.

What is that emoticon supposed to mean? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

what it says, shake your fist... As in I'm praying everything went good :XD

Now until monday? Kinda sucks, doesn't it?
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

That emoticon looks like someone hitting himself on the head. :|
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

:nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Listen to your imouto, niichan-sama. :nod

what it says, shake your fist... As in I'm praying everything went good

Now until monday? Kinda sucks, doesn't it?
Oh I didn't know that. :o

Well look at it that way: Firts day I could work would be the 1st November. So it doesn't really matter. What matters is that I get a contract. :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Makes sense... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Listen to your imouto, niichan-sama. :nod

Oh I didn't know that. :o

Well look at it that way: Firts day I could work would be the 1st November. So it doesn't really matter. What matters is that I get a contract. :nod
Why is she my imouto now? :XD

That's fine then, but it has to be annoying if you don't know the outcome yet =/

Makes sense... :XD
I know right? I laugh so hard whenever he says that :XD
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You're like my brother from another mother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Why is she my imouto now? :XD

That's fine then, but it has to be annoying if you don't know the outcome yet =/

I know right? I laugh so hard whenever he says that :XD
She called you Onii-chan in your thread. :nod

Yeah it is... But Monday will come soon. I really hope that I get the contract... If I do I'm finally able to get a car...

Flat is justice after all. :nod

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

You're like my brother from another mother.
That too... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You're like my brother from another mother.
LOL. Not sure if serious but still I feel honoured :blai If I had a sister, I wish she would be like you.

She called you Onii-chan in your thread. :nod

Yeah it is... But Monday will come soon. I really hope that I get the contract... If I do I'm finally able to get a car...

Flat is justice after all. :nod
Did I miss something? Looks like it :XD

Well I think I said good luck a few times by now, so yeah, you know that I wish the best for you ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Did I miss something? Looks like it :XD
You talked with kin-chan about Hanasaku Iroha. She called you Onii-chan there. :D


Well I think I said good luck a few times by now, so yeah, you know that I wish the best for you ;)
I know. I'm grateful for that. :blush


What the fuck did I just watch... :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You talked with kin-chan about Hanasaku Iroha. She called you Onii-chan there. :D

I know. I'm grateful for that. :blush

What the fuck did I just watch... :XD
Oh, did she? I probably know when that was but I totally missed that :XD Must be when she said she will be my Ohana :blush

Good :zomg

Yourself? :gar
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Seeing you over here, so weird! :XD

Bob plans to visit germany?
yeah maybe he'll come

why? i was here once before and i always visit my german fellows :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You do that? My door is always open... :XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

i make it even through locked doors :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top