Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner 


TELL ME ABOUT IT!


TELL ME ABOUT IT!


u rlly wanna hear it? its a long story!!! and only over WATELL ME ABOUT IT!![]()

Duuude - ya have to watch , thats my show! It's really funny!
hahahaha...wanted to start watching it a long time ago,still havent watched it,all i ever saw were some clips ...

can u provide me with a good link for a stream of the series?Duuude - ya have to watch , thats my show! It's really funny!

Well, I'm about to hit the sack.u rlly wanna hear it? its a long story!!! and only over WA




Try this one - it might work in your region, if not, I can look else-where for other links.can u provide me with a good link for a stream of the series?

nahTry this one - it might work in your region, if not, I can look else-where for other links.




*ignores broke ass ->lame ass..how you been? geez..I forgot to pay a ticket and I'm hoping my license is not suspend..I have extend the date cause I don't have any money right now.


Well, I call it that..It's more like my permit..I was legally driving with my sis who has a full license..but I was stop because the brake light wasn't working. You know they will ask for identifications but I didn't have my permit on me..So, I got a ticket (recieve a warning for the brake light.) 114 dollars, a pain in the ass. It will prevent me from getting a full license which I should have by now. I been driving for more than two years. Sometimes illegally,lol..but I'm going to go get it and stop playing around. The problem is, I don't feel comfortable using our vehicles. I think I'll borrow from a friend's car.*ignores broke ass ->
When did you get your license?? I thought you didn't get it well - the last last last time we talked I don't recall you mentioning that.
I think they will go to suspending it after not getting the money and charging late fees, as well (I think).



It's my parents house - large single home cost around 300,000 usd. I'ma take over if the loan goes through.Do you have any photo of your new home?

No, you know you get your full license in this country at the age of 16 in most states. In the others it's 17..I used to have a problem with parallel parking but I'm fine now. I can get anytime..Just need to make an appointment and find a vehicle to use that meets all the requirements. That is the problem, There a few things in the car that need to be fixed . I need a different vehicle. The ticket shouldn't prevent me really only, it is in my record now. I'm going to pay it soon.Yaaipse - its even worse on an ambulance with a) no signal lights for turning or b) the brake gives out on whilst driving c) the engine dies on while your diving with a patient d) the engine dies on you while your driving back to the office.
Its fine as long as you dont get caught, so you can't get a full license until you're 21?



