Eh....Masaka?

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

TELL ME ABOUT IT! :zomg
u rlly wanna hear it? its a long story!!! and only over WA
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

:oh


hahahaha :XD ...wanted to start watching it a long time ago,still havent watched it,all i ever saw were some clips ...
Duuude - ya have to watch , thats my show! It's really funny!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Duuude - ya have to watch , thats my show! It's really funny!
can u provide me with a good link for a stream of the series?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

u rlly wanna hear it? its a long story!!! and only over WA
Well, I'm about to hit the sack.










And then go to sleep. :derp
But you can app me anyway, I'm interested alright. I like those kind of stories. :nod
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

okay
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

can u provide me with a good link for a stream of the series?
Try this one - it might work in your region, if not, I can look else-where for other links.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Okay second attempt - for this you get a popup asking to register -

but click on the bottom of it where it says 'remind me later' and you can watch.
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

lame ass..how you been? geez..I forgot to pay a ticket and I'm hoping my license is not suspend..I have extend the date cause I don't have any money right now.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

lame ass..how you been? geez..I forgot to pay a ticket and I'm hoping my license is not suspend..I have extend the date cause I don't have any money right now.
*ignores broke ass -> :oh

When did you get your license?? I thought you didn't get it well - the last last last time we talked I don't recall you mentioning that.
I think they will go to suspending it after not getting the money and charging late fees, as well (I think).
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

*ignores broke ass -> :oh

When did you get your license?? I thought you didn't get it well - the last last last time we talked I don't recall you mentioning that.
I think they will go to suspending it after not getting the money and charging late fees, as well (I think).
Well, I call it that..It's more like my permit..I was legally driving with my sis who has a full license..but I was stop because the brake light wasn't working. You know they will ask for identifications but I didn't have my permit on me..So, I got a ticket (recieve a warning for the brake light.) 114 dollars, a pain in the ass. It will prevent me from getting a full license which I should have by now. I been driving for more than two years. Sometimes illegally,lol..but I'm going to go get it and stop playing around. The problem is, I don't feel comfortable using our vehicles. I think I'll borrow from a friend's car.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Yaaipse - its even worse on an ambulance with a) no signal lights for turning or b) the brake gives out on whilst driving c) the engine dies on while your diving with a patient d) the engine dies on you while your driving back to the office.

Its fine as long as you dont get caught, so you can't get a full license until you're 21?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Do you have any photo of your new home?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Do you have any photo of your new home?
It's my parents house - large single home cost around 300,000 usd. I'ma take over if the loan goes through.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Yaaipse - its even worse on an ambulance with a) no signal lights for turning or b) the brake gives out on whilst driving c) the engine dies on while your diving with a patient d) the engine dies on you while your driving back to the office.

Its fine as long as you dont get caught, so you can't get a full license until you're 21?
No, you know you get your full license in this country at the age of 16 in most states. In the others it's 17..I used to have a problem with parallel parking but I'm fine now. I can get anytime..Just need to make an appointment and find a vehicle to use that meets all the requirements. That is the problem, There a few things in the car that need to be fixed . I need a different vehicle. The ticket shouldn't prevent me really only, it is in my record now. I'm going to pay it soon.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I thought you needed to be 18, well here in Phl, its 18 to get your full licensee anything younger is a permit.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

New Jersey,Missouri,Georgia,NY and Penn are the only wack states with that rule..Every where else is 17 and 16..Mostly 16 to be honest and I don't really care about full license anyway.. I need my intermediate (junior) license first, which I don't have..either.. I can get my full license anytime after that if I keep my record clean.
EPIC FAILURE> I'm surprise I never got caught.

EDIT: There's an exception In Penn..if you've held a junior license for 1 year, passed an approved driver's training course, have not been involved in a crash where you were either partially, or totally responsible, have not been convicted of any vehicle violation, and applicant has parental or guardian's approval..you can get full license at 17.5 years..
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Oh right right - Junior license, at least until you're 18.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

The two Hisoka avatars are confusing..
 
Top