Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Yay! US visits!

We're kinda... isolated out here. I understand.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

*Offers Pat 3 cookies.* :blush




Back then I offered free Dango... But here, have 2 cookies. :blush
pat got 3 i just 2... :emocat
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Well I know how awesome Pat is. :blush

I hardly know you... :(
but im ...im ... :sweatdrop .... im from germany :pout
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I don't care about nationalities. :hmph

Tell me about you. :D
im croatian :^_^ i just live here :nod ...i was crushed in best newcomer against kat :sad
love manga,only like anime too lazy to watch :XD ..and i started a germany meeting once,but it never happened ...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

im croatian :^_^ i just live here :nod ...i was crushed in best newcomer against kat :sad
love manga,only like anime too lazy to watch :XD ..and i started a germany meeting once,but it never happened ...
We need a Germany meeting! :arf

Which Manga do you like? :D
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

We need a Germany meeting! :arf

Which Manga do you like? :D
puhhhhhh,too many :XD

favs. atm would be OP ,S.no Soma,TOG,TBNW and bleach got me rlly hooked again ...you ?
forgot HNIPPO
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I'm shocked I got all those acronyms right. :cookiestare

I approve of all, although I only read Bleach and TOG currently. XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

puhhhhhh,too many :XD

favs. atm would be OP ,S.no Soma,TOG,TBNW and bleach got me rlly hooked again ...you ?
forgot HNIPPO
I'm not really a big Manga reader... :D

My favourites would be: Bleach, To love Ru Darkness, Fairy Tail, Magi, Medaka Box.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I'm shocked I got all those acronyms right. :cookiestare

I approve of all, although I only read Bleach and TOG currently. XD
cuz i make nice acronyms :XD
I'm not really a big Manga reader... :D

My favourites would be: Bleach, To love Ru Darkness, Fairy Tail, Magi, Medaka Box.
than u like to watch more,whats your fav stuff there ???
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I have a lot of time. Even with a job I could just take a few days off.

But borrowing money... :/
A few days? If I'm going to book such an expensive flight, I will stay there for at least 2 weeks minimum. We need to fucking explore everything :wtf

Welp like I said, I can help. We can discuss the details somewhere else though, like on Skype :p Still a bit early but I want to get it planned by December I think, to be prepared.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

than u like to watch more,whats your fav stuff there ???
My favourite Anime... Difficult. One of my all time favourites is Shakugan no Shana.
From the current season: NouKome and and Kill la Kill.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

A few days? If I'm going to book such an expensive flight, I will stay there for at least 2 weeks minimum. We need to fucking explore everything :wtf

Welp like I said, I can help. We can discuss the details somewhere else though, like on Skype :p Still a bit early but I want to get it planned by December I think, to be prepared.
Well i guess my sense of time sis different. A few weeks means ~a month for me... :XD

Okay. I'll be online in Skype for a while. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

puhhhhhh,too many :XD

favs. atm would be OP ,S.no Soma,TOG,TBNW and bleach got me rlly hooked again ...you ?
forgot HNIPPO
HNIPPO lol :XD
Too much shounen tards around here, read some good stuff like Vinland Saga or Berserk :nah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Is there an Anime for Vinland Saga? :XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

My favourite Anime... Difficult. One of my all time favourites is Shakugan no Shana.
From the current season: NouKome and and Kill la Kill.
im sry...i dont know any of this series :(
HNIPPO lol :XD
Too much shounen tards around here, read some good stuff like Vinland Saga or Berserk :nah
i read both berserk and vinland (pacifist) saga :^_^
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Thanks, Sky, how nice of you. :blush

I guess nobody can say "no" to cookies. :lmao

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

I'm shocked I got all those acronyms right. :cookiestare

I approve of all, although I only read Bleach and TOG currently. XD
I'm not really a big Manga reader... :D

My favourites would be: Bleach, To love Ru Darkness, Fairy Tail, Magi, Medaka Box.
These new mods are awesome. :^_^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

No need to thank me. :blush

You really are awesome. \o/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top