Eh....Masaka?

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Watching what.. stop leaving me out of stuff! :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Coupling! :lmao

Good shit! :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I've never seen the show before. :awe
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I've never seen the show before. :awe
Start watching... I was thinking of adding to the GE thread or was it now in Otaku section for Tv shows.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Start watching... I was thinking of adding to the GE thread or was it now in Otaku section for Tv shows.
After those dots it just became gibberish to me..

And I might pick it up someday, just not in this lifetime.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

After those dots it just became gibberish to me..

And I might pick it up someday, just not in this lifetime.
I don't think I can love you anymore </3.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I don't think I can love you anymore </3.
You say that everytime..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

And yet you come back..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

And yet you come back..
You know me too well (I can't trick you at all)

:emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Yeah, go and cry.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

pathetic
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Short work story:

So my coworker was listening to some jams whilst working and asks me if I listen to Japanese music from 'Japanese animation' (anime).

I say - I've listened to some but not a huge listener- so he proceeds to play an ost from Ghost in the shell anime (I'm like ah cool nice stuff).

Then he asks, if listen to french music - I said I listen to some occasionally. So after the last one was over, he play a french song.

I say to him 'the vocal's sound nice' what's the song about?
He poker faces me and says 'Charlie... I have no fucking idea' and I'm like oh....(speechless reaction ). Then he says, it's 'positive music'.
I'm like hhmmmm - ok ok sounds nice (vocals).


Looking it up @ home, its a nice song.


Yeah, go and cry.
:errr
Thas not whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you said last night - :cheez

:cop​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Are they being mean to you, Charlie?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

It's ok riki this is how Lissa show's me her :wub :wub sometimes and as for Tom, he's a weird one. ^^
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Chaali whats up ? :3

you watch Kuroko right? or no ? :worrybunny
 
Top