Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!
My list:
Kyousougiga
Coppelion
Kyoukai no Kanata
Nagi no Asukara
Outbreak Company
Inifinte Stratos 2
KILL la KILL
Golden Time
Strike the Blood
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita
Log Horizon
Little Busters ~Refrain~
White Album 2
Magi S2
Yozakura Quartet ~Hano no Uta~
Walkure Romanze
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
Non Non Biyori
Tokyo Ravens
Blazblue Alter Memory
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
Galilei Donna
Marked what I watch too

Though I will prolly drop Tokyo Ravens, the show is just too boring for me =/ You already finished the Pokemon Specials? Still need to watch the last one.
What I watch but you don't:
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Gingitsune
Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season (still as great as the first one

)
Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season
Yowamushi Pedal
Yowamushi might be something for you, after all the main character is an Otaku
And dude, I meant skyping today or something XD I have to work, so I can't stay up longer than 12 AM ~ 1 AM. Only 6 hours of sleep at best is already killing me.... but we can skype today if you want, and talk about it
---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------
Bitch please, Sky's list isn't even close to every show of the season

To watch every show of the season... you prolly need to watch anime all day.
---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------
Is there an Anime for Vinland Saga?
Not yet, but there's going to be an important announcement soon, which can't be much else than an Anime. I'm dying to see VS animated, one of my favourite villains of all time in action
There's enough stuff for Berserk too, but the movies are skipping so much material. It features the most important stuff but leaves out so many character interactions, which are part of Berserk's epicness. If anything, you would need to read some chapter in-between, the movies are great besides that.
I read both berserk and vinland (pacifist) saga
Oh you do? And please, pacifist makes such a small part. If you ask me the Farmland Saga was pretty good too, just not what people were used too. What do you think of the latest developments? And do you have some kind of reading list?