Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Just not in the mood to watch it.

Yes. Both were not good enough for me. Can't watch everything after all. :blush

I'll might give it a try in the near future. :nod
Okay O___O

True that, everyone his own I guess :blush

Just do it :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You made it up after reading Pat's reaction, no?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You made it up after reading Pat's reaction, no?
No, it's widely known that I find ":)" to be weird and creepy, even mocking in nature


:)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

No, it's widely known that I find ":)" to be weird and creepy, even mocking in nature


:)
Oh..

Let me say it again, then. People can really learn new things everyday :oh
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

No, it's widely known that I find ":)" to be weird and creepy, even mocking in nature


:)
I second this. :sexyarf

Didn't we have a different one a couple of years ago? That one was better. (I think.)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

yeah, I think Pat changed it :-_-
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

No, it's widely known that I find ":)" to be weird and creepy, even mocking in nature
I second this. :sexyarf

Didn't we have a different one a couple of years ago? That one was better. (I think.)
What are you two talking about? My smiles are always genuine and friendly. :o

yeah, I think Pat changed it :-_-
I haven't changed or added a single smilie, I think we could replace a few of them with better ones though. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

What are you two talking about? My smiles are always genuine and friendly. :o



I haven't changed or added a single smilie, I think we could replace a few of them with better ones though. :nod
It was still your doing...:)...;)

...think of the children
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Isn't ":)" a default vBulletin smilie? :hmm

Perhaps the first smilie ever created. :cookiehand

Children?


Oh, yes,
is better than :headscratch.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Isn't ":)" a default vBulletin smilie? :hmm

Perhaps the first smilie ever created. :cookiehand

Children?


Oh, yes,
is better than :headscratch.
I don't think it is...it might have been the one before we upgraded to vB4 years ago, but those got replaced by the small ones.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

":)" is definitely not the original. :sexyarf I remember complaining about it when I returned from my break.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Oh, yes, this is the default one:


I like ":)" more though. :pout
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Small ones are terrible, current simple smile is better.

Though I only go for "(=" as far as my own usage is concerned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top