Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I HATE YOU !
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:hee
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't be mean with Kat! You heartless! :yelling

They don't deserve your hug, Kat. :nod
There... There... :hug :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Awww my hero :hug

thats what I needed :nod See you should learn from Leo
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You know I don't have too.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You just act different here and in private chat its normal ... you are a man after all ... most of men are like that :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You just act different here and in private chat its normal ... you are a man after all ... most of men are like that :p
Hey, don't go telling bullshit over here! :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh get'em girl......way to go
i told yall its all an act....big emo he is
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im just saying the truth :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No, you're not. I don't act different at all.

I love all of you bitches.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
oh get'em girl......way to go
i told yall its all an act....big emo he is
Yeah if you saw he was crying while listening to a song and he is acting like a big buy ... actually he is sensitivr too :nod right Tommy ?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Tom, did she hurt you? :pout

You just act different here and in private chat its normal ... you are a man after all ... most of men are like that :p
Yeah, you know every man in the world :oh

I wouldn't be surprised.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No, you're not. I don't act different at all.

I love all of you bitches.
Haha bish please you cant see the difference but I can sooo yeah you do :XD

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Tom, did she hurt you? :pout



Yeah, you know every man in the world :oh

I wouldn't be surprised.
HE HURT ME .... youu ....

Its like I said 5252152152145255145224521521255 men are like that... dont take me too srsly:-_-
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah if you saw he was crying while listening to a song and he is acting like a big buy ... actually he is sensitivr too :nod right Tommy ?
:kukuku

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

i love ya kat....

:lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah right! :lmao

:nod
You didn answer does that mean its not true ? :p

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

:kukuku

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

i love ya kat....

:lmao
Awww daddy :hug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

kittens....
:hug
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Awww I loved that movie or fairy tale or how should I call it .. I used to watch it everytome I was sick and stayed at home (no school) :x3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top