Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

---------- Post added October 28, 2013 at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2013 at 11:04 PM ----------
Hohoho, looks like we were all wrong about the person burning the bodies! :derp

Didn't see that one coming. And yet.. when you think about it.. We could've totally seen it coming. :oh
It would be preferable if you moved the convo to the TV thread and used spoiler tags.

Thanks, love ya.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lol


I don't know I like girls with a lil bad to them.
A nnnnnnnnd if I had my mod power's I could have done that for you guy's. :3c

Maybe I can give a :poke at Bob??

How long do you guy's want to be :ban for?
Bobby wouldnt do anything bad to me :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Define bad.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Define Bobby ??! :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
hahahaahaahhhahahhahhahahaha.........no
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
When was I a bad girl ?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Define, 'when was you a good gurl'?

:nerd:derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Piece of cake .... the answer is Always :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat be a good girl is like 1+1=2, it is always true, in the language of logical it is a tautology. :nerd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Piece of cake .... the answer is Always :nod
Then... what about Tom? Is he a good gurl too (always) ? :derp
Leo - are you agood gurl too in da language of tautology? :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kat be a good girl is like 1+1=2, it is always true, in the language of logical it is a tautology. :nerd
Awwww thats so sweet :nod :glomp

I love this thing

"Hey, yeah Im from Brazil. No I dont speak Brazilian" xDDD I love ppl who think you speak brazilian in Brazil :3

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Then... what about Tom? Is he a good gurl too (always) ? :derp
Leo - are you agood gurl too in da language of tautology? :derp
Tom is a good boyy... so is Leo :3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Leo - are you agood gurl too in da language of tautology? :derp
Tautology is not a language, it is a propositon that is always true regardless the space or time. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tom is a good boyy... so is Leo :3
But the REAL question is, how are they at making sammiches, dont you think??:hee
I used to call it Brazilian too - until someone told me it was Brazilian PT annnnd I was like oh right Spanish. ^___^

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Tautology is not a language, it is a propositon that is always true regardless the space or time. :nod
I know - I'm here to make poor jokes to minimize the :bored-om I'm experiencing right now.
Hey - WAIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! Was you trying to teach me English, nao, Leo? Was you??!!! :nono
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top