- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No, I'm trying to teach logical. XD
PFFFFTNo, I'm trying to teach logical. XD
(Cheers Leo, Kat)
Nono men are not for making sandwichesBut the REAL question is, how are they at making sammiches, dont you think??
I used to call it Brazilian too - until someone told me it was Brazilian PT annnnd I was like oh right Spanish. ^___^




Not by my choice!I talk to him almost every day![]()

its equal I would say 

I only found out what your capital was this year, so yeah..Say that brazilians speak brazilian is a common mistake, like say that our capital is Buenos Aires, I hate this mistake! Mix us with Argies is too much for me. ¬¬

I only found out what your capital was this year, so yeah..
(I didn't think it was BA though.)

That's what I thought my entire life too. I never even heard of Brasilia since that trivia game earlier this year.I thought Brazil's Capital is Rio de Janeiro. Can't blame me. Rio is more popular than Brasilia.

Rio de Janeiro was capital until 1960 when Brasilia was built. It was a good decision if you take in consideration the political state here. xDI thought Brazil's Capital is Rio de Janeiro. Can't blame me. Rio is more popular than Brasilia.
