Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No, I'm trying to teach logical. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But the REAL question is, how are they at making sammiches, dont you think??:hee
I used to call it Brazilian too - until someone told me it was Brazilian PT annnnd I was like oh right Spanish. ^___^
Nono men are not for making sandwiches

so the question is different :hurr

If you know what I mean :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kat - Tom's been gone for one day annnnd I missed him 23412312423425234534532423413412312 x. :emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I talk to him almost every day :fan
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So gay.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But you thanked it ... so It says something :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Haha thats not true :p its equal I would say :glomp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:awe
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Say that brazilians speak brazilian is a common mistake, like say that our capital is Buenos Aires, I hate this mistake! Mix us with Argies is too much for me. ¬¬
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Say that brazilians speak brazilian is a common mistake, like say that our capital is Buenos Aires, I hate this mistake! Mix us with Argies is too much for me. ¬¬
I only found out what your capital was this year, so yeah.. :lmao

(I didn't think it was BA though.)
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I thought Brazil's Capital is Rio de Janeiro. Can't blame me. Rio is more popular than Brasilia.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I thought Brazil's Capital is Rio de Janeiro. Can't blame me. Rio is more popular than Brasilia.
That's what I thought my entire life too. I never even heard of Brasilia since that trivia game earlier this year.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I only learned about Brasilia because of Farfalla.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Maybe she told me sometime in all these years.. but.. yeah. I don't listen to women. :3c
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought Brazil's Capital is Rio de Janeiro. Can't blame me. Rio is more popular than Brasilia.
Rio de Janeiro was capital until 1960 when Brasilia was built. It was a good decision if you take in consideration the political state here. xD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Our Country didn't changed it's Capital City ever.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
lol I knew that Brasilia is the capital... Sao Paulo the biggest city, Rio the 2nd right? :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top