TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Pick up that new one, Nanatsu no Taizai.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

no.no...nahnah.no.no

no
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

It's a lot like Dragon Ball, you'd certainly enjoy it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:deadhorse
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hypocrite. :nah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Pick Shokugeki no Soma, it is about food! :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

No, that's not something for him.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hypocrite. :nah
how...at least i'm honest...i could be like everybody and say..."oh tommy,your request will be granted,i'll put it on my list".....
no
:lmao
Pick Shokugeki no Soma, it is about food! :zomg
cooking manga.......:faint
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

how...at least i'm honest...i could be like everybody and say..."oh tommy,you request will be granted".....
no
:lmao

cooking manga.......:faint
Just fucking do it old man. Maybe it'll rejuvenate you. And you could actually hang out with us.

And surprise or not, there are excellent mangas out there that are about cooking.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Just fucking do it old man. Maybe it'll rejuvenate you. And you could actually hang out with us.

And surprise or not, there are excellent mangas out there that are about cooking.


---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

My respect for you is downhill. :nah
haven't you become quite the chatterbug...
:hurr
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

haven't you become quite the chatterbug...
:hurr
What chatterbug means? :hmm
I went in three dictionaries and nothing... :oh
Don't take advantage of my non-fluency. XP
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

i was jokin...it means conversive...talk a lot
:toc

just a jab at you being "shy"
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

i was jokin...it means conversive...talk a lot
:toc

just a jab at you being "shy"
I'm shy outside of the internet. You won't believe me until you know me personally. XP
I didn't post here in MH for one year because I thought that my English wasn't good enough. But, I can see that I was wrong. :toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hey, Leo, that's the same thing I say about my postings in the PT thread. :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hey, Leo, that's the same thing I say about my postings in the PT thread. :derp
Yeah, right... :notsure
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Read HxH is a waste of time, we'll never know the ending of the series with its infinity hiatus. :XD
It's not a waste of time!
Yeah let's say that the series will not truly end because of the Hiatuses but that will not be hindrance for me to continue reading and waiting for it to resume.
I enjoy it so much. I don't care about having an ending. A lot of us, Hunter x Hunter Fans obviously doesn't like the Hiatus, but we can't do anything about it.

Well thanks to the new anime HxH gained more fans.
A lot of the fans watches the new anime but I'm not one of them, I put the anime On Hold. It's not that I don't like the new anime, watching it will just make me miss the manga so much and I don't want the temporary happiness that the anime will give me. I love the manga so much.

You obviously don't know how brilliant HxH is. A lot are complaining about Togashi's crappy weekly drawings. They are indeed crappy but the stories in his chapters are still magnificent. The drawings got better in the Volume Issues by the way.

What if One Piece, Shokugeki no Souma or any other manga got a Hiatus Issue like HxH?
You guys will quit reading it just because the existence of an ending is uncertain? That's ridiculous.
It's like saying you read because you only care for the ending.

My love for Hunter x Hunter is unrequited.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

It's not a waste of time!
Yeah let's say that the series will not truly end because of the Hiatuses but that will not be hindrance for me to continue reading and waiting for it to resume.
I enjoy it so much. I don't care about having an ending. A lot of us, Hunter x Hunter Fans are

What if One Piece, Shokugeki no Souma or any other manga got a Hiatus Issue like HxH?
You guys will quit reading it just because the existence of an ending is uncertain? That's ridiculous. It's like saying you read because you only care for the ending.
A series is cretead to have a ending, it is just logical. I read HxH and waited for a very long time, but I know that Togashi doesn't take it seriously, so I dropped, he lost my respect. I don't believe in the excuse that he is sick because I didn't see a reliable source until now. If you don't care about a ending probably those people that bought the entire series care about it, have a incomplete series in your shelf is disappointing, they read the story for nothing.

No one knows the future, but I'm sure that if it happened to Oda or Shokugeki authors, they would do something to continue serialize, even monthly or something, they really have my respect and I see in their series that they love their work. I can't say the same about HxH.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top