Counting down..!!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

Nami, here's some random questions for you:

- What's your favorite movie?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea, and why?
- Do you like sport?
- What do you think of radio?
- Blogging, yes or no?

That would be all for now :D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

Nami! congratz on being a global now!!! :glomp
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

Hi Blue Child - Thanks! :glomp

- What's your favorite movie?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea, and why?
- Do you like sport?
- What do you think of radio?
- Blogging, yes or no?

That would be all for now :D

Favourite movie - Lord of the Rings, Sleepless in Seattle, Eternal Sunshine of The sleepless mind..actually I had too many favoruites... :spaz
Coffee - Because I need it to wake up!!
Sports - I HATE sports..hmm maybe swimming...maybe...
Radio - nice distraction when i can afford to
Blogging - Yes, when I'm free. :tem
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

Lord of the Rings? you have a good taste :nuts

then let me ask you
~who's your fav character?
~what's you fav scene?
~which movie did you like the best?
~have you read the book?
~have you read "the little hobbit"?
~if yes, do you want the movie to be produced?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

Nami? >.>

Just wanna ask you.. Don't you wanna edit your thread title? :tem
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

Hi Blue Child - Thanks! :glomp




Favourite movie - Lord of the Rings, Sleepless in Seattle, Eternal Sunshine of The sleepless mind..actually I had too many favoruites... :spaz
Isn't it Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? You must've got it mixed up with Spotless in Seattle, a story about a man with a laundry business and meeting the love of his life on a radio show. :XD
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

Lord of the Rings? you have a good taste :nuts

then let me ask you
~who's your fav character?
~what's you fav scene?
~which movie did you like the best?
~have you read the book?
~have you read "the little hobbit"?
~if yes, do you want the movie to be produced?
Hmm...
- Fav character is Aaragon, very manly...and yes, I like him because of that. :love
- "A light in dark places where all the lights go out!
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

OMG Nami YAY how are you? Global huh? I guess that meansalot more work for you, I hope to see you in the Fun Forum and if you ever need a sig just ask me :whoo

btw check these two out


 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

Hmm...
- Fav character is Aaragon, very manly...and yes, I like him because of that. :love
Whaddaya know, BlueChild is also a big fan of Vigo Mortensen. :D

Er...yes, you got it wrong yourself too...It should be "Sleepless in Seattle"....pot calling kettle black...but both shows have some nice 'by the sea' scenes....always such romantic scenes... :love
Actually, i meant that as a joke by mixing the title from both movie. :D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ¢¾The Pink Invasion!!!¢¾

OMG Nami YAY how are you? Global huh? I guess that meansalot more work for you, I hope to see you in the Fun Forum and if you ever need a sig just ask me :whoo
I am doing fine. Thanks.
Your sigs are getting better and better. I like both of them...anything with gals is always nice. And yes, I do hang out at Fun Forum, maybe is just the time difference. :amuse

Actually, i meant that as a joke by mixing the title from both movie. :D
Really, u sure u're not trying to cover up your bloopers?? :rolleyes:
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

yo nami-chwaaaaan!

one question and one question only:
If we met, would you hug me?


:nuts
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

How come you never asked me anything like that, Boff? :(
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

are you a hot girl ichi? nope :nuts
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

yo nami-chwaaaaan!

one question and one question only:
If we met, would you hug me?


:nuts
Zee Buffffff!!
Why not?! unless there's a reason for me not to??!! :amuse

How come you never asked me anything like that, Boff? :(
I direct your attention to HERE , where hugs are definetely appreciated and welcome, without asking.

are you a hot girl ichi? nope :nuts
:XD I take it as a compliment....
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

Urghh....tough question...see how long i take to reply you... :p
Actually my first thought to this is .....I never ever want to live so long..
But well, if I ever live so long, I hope i'll still look as good as...er...Charlotte Rampling?!! :amuse
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

Hi Nami!! Long time no talk! Haven't been in touch 'cuz of school and work :(
But anyway, what you been up to lately? Everything all good? ^^
Which mangas are you currently reading?
Which animes are you currently watching?
XD Random I know... I'm expecting something LONG back haha :P
Hope you see you online soon <3

Happy Earth day!
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

Weee!!! It's Boo!!! :glomp

It's been a while....since you came spamming along...
Yes, everything's well for me, sometimes life is best with minimal changes...too much ups & downs can kill the soul & mind...

As for your questions...just read on for all the answers...

I'm still reading quite a bit of manga recently. Shoujo ones like Bronze no Tenshi , Kakan no Madonna , by Chiho Saito :love (I told you before to read shoujo, remember?), a weird series called Homonoculus, and Nightmare Before School , yaoi by Minami Manase, Silver Diamond and the usual ones like Shin Angyo Onshi, Vampire Knight, Gintama, Bleach...:D

As for animes, not really following, the last one i seen was Nodame Cantabile, you should catch it...its funny.

Hahaha...don't think i'm writing you a long reply..what do you think this is.......writing english essays? (must be 2500 words and above ?!)
Anyway, I'm on-line most of the time, if not, join me at IRC, I'm always there......er....when u're in school >.> Meh, darn the time difference....:darn
 
Last edited:

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

whatever happened to starting up One Piece?
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♥♥ The Pink Invasion!!!♥♥

Weee!!! It's Boo!!! :glomp

It's been a while....since you came spamming along...
Maybe I should come more often then :) *evil laughs*
Hahaha...don't think i'm writing you a long reply..what do you think this is.......writing english essays? (must be 2500 words and above ?!)
Anyway, I'm on-line most of the time, if not, join me at IRC, I'm always there......er....when u're in school >.> Meh, darn the time difference....:darn
Heck... Not long enough?! It took me a good 5 minutes to read that LOOoOoNG post XD (ok.. talk about over exaggeration lol). And yeah, when it's morning here it's night there >=C Damn..
 
Top