- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Do you think Bears cute? They can eat you as much as a Lion. XPLions are not cute.
I think they are cute, you just have to be careful.

Do you think Bears cute? They can eat you as much as a Lion. XPLions are not cute.


You're not a gentleman at all.I just call her bitch.![]()

Do I need to be?You're not a gentleman at all.![]()
Sometimes.Do I need to be?
I wonder what my life would've been like if I had known this.Sometimes.
You don't want a girlfriend? You need to be one if you want.Do I need to be?

watYou don't want a girlfriend? I need to be one if you want.![]()
What? It was a normal question. XD
Ah. I get it now. :PYou need to be a gentleman if Xadyu wants a girlfriend?
That doesn't make sense D:


That's not what I meant. It's just natural, if you want a girlfriend you must treat girls well, exepct if you want a masochist girlfriend. lolSo... back to topic. Let's read it backwards.
You're saying that you're kind with Kat because you want a girlfriend?![]()

You should had given that explanation earlier, instead of going with the girlfriend bsEven those that you can't or don't want as girlfriend you should treat well because good people treat other people well. It's a natural rule to live in society.![]()

Bish please ... Im a SLOVAK girl![]()
3 weeks later:It means im not a newbie![]()

No ofc not ... Look at Gary ... not a cute oneDo you think Bears cute? They can eat you as much as a Lion. XP
I think they are cute, you just have to be careful.![]()

Awww this is sooo cuteee
I wish I could have a hug like that with a lion ... I would prolly fall down if it jumped on me like that though

Haha yeah sometimes you do ... btw its sooo cute that you are thaaaaaaaaaat shy around girlsI just call her bitch.![]()
You dont have to be a gentleman if you want a girlfriend... sometimes girls want bad men... sometimes notYou don't want a girlfriend? You need to be one if you want.![]()

This is so stupid.Getting a girlfriend has nothing to do with being a gentleman.
Be an asshole, get a girlfriend.
Stay nice (and occasionally an asshole), keep the girlfriend
Be a gentleman, (hope to) get a girlfriend.
Stay nice, (probably) keep the girlfriend (but probably not).
How you dare to bring this here?!3 weeks later:
[4:25:10 AM] Katarina: omg
[4:25:15 AM] Katarina: I will never drink again
Discuss![]()
