Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:cuddle

Okay, you keep thinking that :glomp

Yeah, for the last 2 years, pretty much all my friends have been. Some more than once too. :bored I'm trying to go Germany this year and most likely Madrid in April-ish time. Even then, I'll be too far away from Barcelona.
:notamused

I will not betray my name. :mono

Hmm.. I wonder when I will be able to go to those places... :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:notamused

I will not betray my name. :mono

Hmm.. I wonder when I will be able to go to those places... :worrybunny
:pout :derp :glomp :cuddle

What name is? Yuki-chwaaan~? :blush


You're still young, finish uni then you'll have the chance to.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:pout :derp :glomp :cuddle

What name is? Yuki-chwaaan~? :blush


You're still young, finish uni then you'll have the chance to.
:guns

Don't just put -chan casually after my name! :yelling

Let's hope I won't be tied down by work.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:guns

Don't just put -chan casually after my name! :yelling

Let's hope I won't be tied down by work.
*Matrix dodge* :cuddle *tickles yuki-chan*

Why not, it's cute :pout

Even so, it's not you won't have holidays; so you can travel then.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My new batch. :3c



I'm such a good_boy. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
*Matrix dodge* :cuddle *tickles yuki-chan*

Why not, it's cute :pout

Even so, it's not you won't have holidays; so you can travel then.
*grab bob's hand* *freeze him*

I don't want cute. :-_-

The funny thing about working is that you won't get as much holidays as when you are in school, and that you can't take too many leave. :oh Unless you're working for yourself. :p

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

You have a death wish, huh?
No, I don't think he has a death wish. It's just that he loves to be tortured. Such a do-M, he is. :mono
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*grab bob's hand* *freeze him*

I don't want cute. :-_-

The funny thing about working is that you won't get as much holidays as when you are in school, and that you can't take too many leave. :oh Unless you're working for yourself. :p

Why would you want to hurt me? :pout :shynerv

JUst because you don't want it, doesn't mean you CAN'T HAVE IT!!! :hug :glomp :swoon :kissbunny :hurr :cuddle :squish :tackle :confetti :glomp :blush

Yep. Depending on the job, you are given certain amount of holiday days per year. Usually its enough to take 2-3 holidays/trips a year. Plus you'd have your weekends for any quick getaways.

No, I don't think he has a death wish. It's just that he loves to be tortured. Such a do-M, he is. :mono
I don't even know what that is. But I don't like torture :e3.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How many girlfriends have you had? Are they all British?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Opinion about Tsuiokuhen? :darn
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Opinion about Tsuiokuhen? :darn
I thought the soundtrack was absolutely brilliant, it just made the story even more enjoyable than it would've been. Since I'd never seen anything RK besides the live-action, I didn't know what to expect but this is probably one of the best anime series I've ever seen. It was just innovative in the way the battle scenes were done, general animation. The characters had such depth in the story that it was seemless and made me forget that it was an anime, more like a period drama.

The plot was so sad though...:(
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I thought the soundtrack was absolutely brilliant, it just made the story even more enjoyable than it would've been. Since I'd never seen anything RK besides the live-action, I didn't know what to expect but this is probably one of the best anime series I've ever seen. It was just innovative in the way the battle scenes were done, general animation. The characters had such depth in the story that it was seemless and made me forget that it was an anime, more like a period drama.

The plot was so sad though...:(
This post makes me so happy! :x3

That's why it's my favorite animated piece ever! :cookiehand

The only bad thing about this, is that the continuation of the story (the actual series etc.) are a disappointment compared to this. (Still great stuff, but just not as good).
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This post makes me so happy! :x3

That's why it's my favorite animated piece ever! :cookiehand

The only bad thing about this, is that the continuation of the story (the actual series etc.) are a disappointment compared to this. (Still great stuff, but just not as good).
I think you may have mentioned that it was :derp

When Nana initially came to me about watching it, she told me the same thing. She said if I watched the others, it may put me off, so I'd be better off just watching these OVAs.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I think you may have mentioned that it was :derp

When Nana initially came to me about watching it, she told me the same thing. She said if I watched the others, it may put me off, so I'd be better off just watching these OVAs.
Yeah, I watched the rest first and this OVA as last.

But apparently Tsuiokuhen was the first "anime" I saw about 13 years ago.

Back then you had this cable service called Canal+ which aired animes each Wednesday, before that, I didn't even know the term.
Tsuiokuhen was aired as a 2-hour movie instead of it's separate episodes, and I secretly watched it when my parents where sleeping.

I was mesmerized. Absolutely stunning in all kinds of ways.

But, I forgot about it and eventually never found it again until I picked up the Rurouni Kenshin manga a couple of years ago. :lmao

---------- Post added November 03, 2013 at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was November 02, 2013 at 11:29 PM ----------

Also this;

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top