Ok.
Okay, you keep thinking that
Yeah, for the last 2 years, pretty much all my friends have been. Some more than once too.I'm trying to go Germany this year and most likely Madrid in April-ish time. Even then, I'll be too far away from Barcelona.



I will not betray my name.
Hmm.. I wonder when I will be able to go to those places...![]()

![]()
![]()
![]()
What name is? Yuki-chwaaan~?![]()
You're still young, finish uni then you'll have the chance to.


*Matrix dodge*
Don't just put -chan casually after my name!
Let's hope I won't be tied down by work.
*tickles yuki-chan*
You have a death wish, huh?*Matrix dodge**tickles yuki-chan*


I'm just trying to make the snow meltYou have a death wish, huh?

Eurgh...My new batch.
![]()
I'm such a good_boy.![]()
*grab bob's hand* *freeze him**Matrix dodge**tickles yuki-chan*
Why not, it's cute
Even so, it's not you won't have holidays; so you can travel then.

Unless you're working for yourself. 
No, I don't think he has a death wish. It's just that he loves to be tortured. Such a do-M, he is.You have a death wish, huh?

*grab bob's hand* *freeze him*
I don't want cute.
The funny thing about working is that you won't get as much holidays as when you are in school, and that you can't take too many leave.Unless you're working for yourself.
![]()


I don't even know what that is. But I don't like tortureNo, I don't think he has a death wish. It's just that he loves to be tortured. Such a do-M, he is.![]()
.A few, no.How many girlfriends have you had? Are they all British?

No.How about you?
I thought the soundtrack was absolutely brilliant, it just made the story even more enjoyable than it would've been. Since I'd never seen anything RK besides the live-action, I didn't know what to expect but this is probably one of the best anime series I've ever seen. It was just innovative in the way the battle scenes were done, general animation. The characters had such depth in the story that it was seemless and made me forget that it was an anime, more like a period drama.Opinion about Tsuiokuhen?![]()

This post makes me so happy!I thought the soundtrack was absolutely brilliant, it just made the story even more enjoyable than it would've been. Since I'd never seen anything RK besides the live-action, I didn't know what to expect but this is probably one of the best anime series I've ever seen. It was just innovative in the way the battle scenes were done, general animation. The characters had such depth in the story that it was seemless and made me forget that it was an anime, more like a period drama.
The plot was so sad though...![]()


I think you may have mentioned that it wasThis post makes me so happy!
That's why it's my favorite animated piece ever!
The only bad thing about this, is that the continuation of the story (the actual series etc.) are a disappointment compared to this. (Still great stuff, but just not as good).

Yeah, I watched the rest first and this OVA as last.I think you may have mentioned that it was
When Nana initially came to me about watching it, she told me the same thing. She said if I watched the others, it may put me off, so I'd be better off just watching these OVAs.
