Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Unfortunatelly? You don't like Slovak guys? :hmm

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

No gentleman at all one more time. :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Well meh xDD Some of them are nice some of them are meh so its like everywhere I would say xD There was one guy I looooooved him a lot I would do anything for him and dat bitch hurt me so much so it took me like 1 yeah and half to pass everything ... Im being more careful since then :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I understand... :nod (hardly, because of the lack of commas xD)

As a man I can say that you should be really careful, there are idiots everywhere, I have experience hearing conversations from my friends. :cookiehand
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

As a man I can say that you should be really careful, there are idiots everywhere, I have experience hearing conversations from my friends. :cookiehand
As a man.. :lmao
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Not really. I just don't consider you a 'man'. :cookiehand
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Not really. I just don't consider you a 'man'. :cookiehand
Yeah, right. I don't care about your opinion anyway. :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:notsure
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I understand... :nod (hardly, because of the lack of commas xD)

As a man I can say that you should be really careful, there are idiots everywhere, I have experience hearing conversations from my friends. :cookiehand
Are you an idiot too ? :worrybunny
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Are you an idiot too ? :worrybunny
Of course not. Have idiot friends doesn't mean that I'm idiot. xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Good to now Leo :nod I will keep that in mind :fan
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Yeah, right. I don't care about your opinion anyway. :cookiehand
Yeah fork this Tom and his fork opinion's but leo you care about my opinions : amiright breh ? :pout
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Yeah fork this Tom and his fork opinion's but leo you care about my opinions : amiright breh ? :pout
Depends... Depends, my friend. :cookiehand
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Depends... Depends, my friend. :cookiehand
What if I tell you that, if I lose ma self it will be ....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'm listening AC/DC, sorry. :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top