
No gentleman at all one more time.Slut.![]()


(hardly, because of the lack of commas xD)
As a man..As a man I can say that you should be really careful, there are idiots everywhere, I have experience hearing conversations from my friends.![]()

What is fuuny? You thought that I was something else?As a man..![]()

Definitely not a 'man'!What is fuuny? You thought that I was something else?![]()

Explain me this with more details!Definitely not a 'man'!![]()

Make me.Explain me this with more details!![]()
![]()

You're doing this just to try to troll me, I won't fall in it.Make me.![]()


Yeah, right. I don't care about your opinion anyway.Not really. I just don't consider you a 'man'.![]()


Are you an idiot too ?I understand...(hardly, because of the lack of commas xD)
As a man I can say that you should be really careful, there are idiots everywhere, I have experience hearing conversations from my friends.![]()

Of course not. Have idiot friends doesn't mean that I'm idiot. xDAre you an idiot too ?![]()
I will keep that in mind 
Yeah fork this Tom and his fork opinion's but leo you care about my opinions : amiright breh ?Yeah, right. I don't care about your opinion anyway.![]()

Depends... Depends, my friend.Yeah fork this Tom and his fork opinion's but leo you care about my opinions : amiright breh ?![]()

What if I tell you that, if I lose ma self it will be ....Depends... Depends, my friend.![]()
