- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hajimemashite, I'm yukihime03...
Recently turned 19 years old and now I'm hanging around MangaHelpers because of my friend'sthreat recommendation.
I'm a busy college student majoring in English who likes to procrastinate...
Things I love to do is: sleepingin class, reading novels in class and torturing my friends in class.
Loves to read manga and watch anime too, of course. I have lots of favorites.
Well, I think that's all for now. If there are things you still want to know about me, just ask. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bow*
Recently turned 19 years old and now I'm hanging around MangaHelpers because of my friend's
I'm a busy college student majoring in English who likes to procrastinate...
Things I love to do is: sleeping
Loves to read manga and watch anime too, of course. I have lots of favorites.

Well, I think that's all for now. If there are things you still want to know about me, just ask. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bow*
Last edited:
Now I'm hungry...









It's because I never cease to be blunt.