Only here for the food.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hajimemashite, I'm yukihime03...
Recently turned 19 years old and now I'm hanging around MangaHelpers because of my friend's threat recommendation.
I'm a busy college student majoring in English who likes to procrastinate...
Things I love to do is: sleeping in class, reading novels in class and torturing my friends in class.
Loves to read manga and watch anime too, of course. I have lots of favorites. :)

Well, I think that's all for now. If there are things you still want to know about me, just ask. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bow*
 
Last edited:

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
The truth will set you free.

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]70679[/split]
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
The truth will set you free.

It still does. How old are you?
 
Last edited:

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

congratz on your new thread :party
was about time
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

You'd have to travel to distant lands to make that fiction or do something very illegal :derp
I just meant... never mind... :XD

21 huh... That's not that much younger... So not moe after all. :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Edited out the quote part my post, so that it has more impact.

Uh, thank God Aka posted, then. I felt like the oldest man around for a moment.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I just meant... never mind... :XD

21 huh... That's not that much younger... So not moe after all. :derp
What did you mean, moe-chan? :heh

Get those eyes away from me!

Uh, thank God Aka posted, then. I felt like the oldest man around for a moment.
He's not a man, he's a puppy :blush
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I shall base this on MH join date, then, just to feel better. I'm easily the youngest if I do so ^^

He's not a man, he's a puppy :blush
Too old for a puppy. Maybe a grandpa puppy at that age :fan

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Which eyes? :pout
The eyes that tell "21 is too old for me, I like them younger".
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Nothing at all. :blush

Which eyes? :pout
Yeah right. You moe-boys are always thinking something.

These: :nrr

I shall base this on MH join date, then, just to feel better. I'm easily the youngest if I do so ^^
Whatever makes you feel younger. 2008....argh, such a long time ago :amuse


Too old for a puppy. Maybe a grandpa puppy at that age :fan


:derp

The eyes that tell "21 is too old for me, I like them younger".
The eyes that say "I'll have the chocolate with a side of moe, please"
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I see. Too bad, I shouldn't have left my eloquence to rust for this long. Out of shape..
*raise an eyebrow*
It certainly rusts to the point it's not working out at all.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

congratz on your new thread :party
was about time
Thanks.
After two years... :derp Yeah, about time.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Oh congrats on a new version. It's been a long time coming, and would've come sooner, had you not neglected your thread so often...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Yeah right. You moe-boys are always thinking something.

These: :nrr
I'm always thinking about Otaku stuff if you mean that. :blush


The eyes that say "I'll have the chocolate with a side of moe, please"
:oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

So you're about my age...?


Shocking.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Oh congrats on a new version. It's been a long time coming, and would've come sooner, had you not neglected your thread so often...
Thanks. Even if I'm gone, you guys could've easily come here. That's no excuse. I was busy, anyway.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

*raise an eyebrow*
It certainly rusts to the point it's not working out at all.
Your bluntness does not seem to be in a similar trouble (=
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

I'm always thinking about Otaku stuff if you mean that. :blush
What do otakus dream about?

So you're about my age...?


Shocking.
Because of my maturity? :uguu

Thanks. Even if I'm gone, you guys could've easily come here. That's no excuse. I was busy, anyway.
I'm always here...it's just no fun if the thread owner doesn't reply from time to time.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Your bluntness does not seem to be in a similar trouble (=
Of course. :hmph It's because I never cease to be blunt.
 
Top