Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Good, because I have to sleep in the same bed as Bob and there isn't that much room! :nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Pffffffffffff, I would prefer Mazino anytime anyway. Already checked Bob years ago.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:emocat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, when did y- oh never mind....:emocat
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I'd like to make an informed decision, so please tell me what both sides are like?

Just try to see the bigger picture when that happens; which for you in this case would be travelling to Europe and its many great european cities.

Dominant?

I've replied :D
You've known how it's like. You've described it yourself pretty succinctly in your earlier post.

When my mind changes, I will not really think about it.

Eh.. nope. Do-M is actually written like this: ドM.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Music is online. Rest is on it's way. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You've known how it's like. You've described it yourself pretty succinctly in your earlier post.

When my mind changes, I will not really think about it.

Eh.. nope. Do-M is actually written like this: ドM.
I'll choose friends then :bored *immediately regrets decision*

You'll have to try. You shouldn't just surrender yourself to the situation like "when this happens, there's nothing I can do".

I tried to google that. Holy shit :blink.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Bob has become a gym rat...you weren't aware? :heh
A rat, really? :crying

Music is online. Rest is on it's way. :derp
Getting them now, thank you.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I'll choose friends then :bored *immediately regrets decision*

You'll have to try. You shouldn't just surrender yourself to the situation like "when this happens, there's nothing I can do".

I tried to google that. Holy shit :blink.
AHAHAHAHAHA. :ck

It's in my nature. It's rather hard to ignore.

What did you find out? :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
AHAHAHAHAHA. :ck

It's in my nature. It's rather hard to ignore.

What did you find out? :3c
:bored *toilet

Difficult isn't impossible.

Very disturbing images. I'm surprised you know such things, yuki. :heh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:bored *toilet

Difficult isn't impossible.

Very disturbing images. I'm surprised you know such things, yuki. :heh
:fan

I know, but it takes time.

You'll be shocked to know what I know.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Bob has become a gym rat...you weren't aware? :heh
Yea but how regular does he go? I just checked pictures, not much of a difference from what I remember.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Tell me what OVAs you got, because my browser kept fucking up and now I'm not sure anymore.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Soooo, secret Germany trip huh. Huuuuh. Huuuuuh.



Well fine.


Go find a best friend somewhere else!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top