Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner 






It sucks. My car is an asshat.How the car situation turn out?
If you find it, share.Yep true story (everything sags after 30 mate) and right now I'm trying to find some alien gods who can grant me dat immortality and stuff, man.
![]()





It sucks. My car is an asshat.
One of my favsIt doesn't matter, Charles! Life sucks.
Just come and dance wiv me.![]()


Hehe - welcome to the geh clubs besides bish I thought you liked her stuff.ur so gey


My car is not a junk car dude. Back the fu up.There are sales where they give you like 4500 for the junk cars, Jo.
Check out the local deals and I thought you had ordered a part for it?


Nah - even if its FL - a hooptie is a hoopty -My car is not a junk car dude. Back the fu up.
And the part didn't help because my car is a freaking asshat.



You find me a plausible public transporation option in my area of living, including the 3 mile bridge I cross to go to work, and I will do it.Your whole car is just another reason why you should take what we call PUBLIC Transportation.![]()
![]()











60 + plus years of experience ain't fo nuthin man - you knoweth yo stuff son <3!!NEVA TRUST A BIG BUTT AND A SMILE..........
<3<3<3

