The graveyard

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: it's not just a dance it's a way of living

her music is crap next level dude, how do you listen that?

yeah been listening to MMLP2, its growing in me. i would rate it 8/10
Yeah, I wonder how people can listen to her? xD

I instantly liked it. I expected something rawer, something different than what it is.
But, damn, it's a fine record. Some great shit there.

What are your favorite songs so far?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

well i don't have a favorite song in particular but the ones i listen the most are brainless and rap god

track 6 and 7 are pretty good too and the track with kendrick lamar. you?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

well i don't have a favorite song in particular but the ones i listen the most are brainless and rap god

track 6 and 7 are pretty good too. you?
I really loved Rhyme or Reason. Love Game and Legacy are fun tracks too.

Overall, Brainless is probably the best. Lyrically, Rap God.
But I don't know man, all of them are great songs. The only one I probably won't listen to a lot is Bad Guy, even though it's a great piece, it doesn't have much playback value for me, just like Stan or Kim or so.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

It's funny. Her natural accent is so different to her rapping one. It's weird.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

There's a lot of promoting going around for MMLP2. A lot more than they did with Recovery and Relapse. It's insane.

Are you catching all of it? So much random shit too, what the hell. :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

I really loved Rhyme or Reason. Love Game and Legacy are fun tracks too.

Overall, Brainless is probably the best. Lyrically, Rap God.
But I don't know man, all of them are great songs. The only one I probably won't listen to a lot is Bad Guy, even though it's a great piece, it doesn't have much playback value for me, just like Stan or Kim or so.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

lol i don't get this poster what em have to do with the avengers?. btw Youtube Music Awards 2013 :

1th> Eminem - Rap God
2nd> Eminem - Survival
3rd> Eminem - Berzeker
4th> Eminem - Monster

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------


---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

thought only downside of MMLP2 is not featuring with dr Dre and no bitch please III
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

lol i don't get this poster what em have to do with the avengers?. btw Youtube Music Awards 2013 :

1th> Eminem - Rap God
2nd> Eminem - Survival
3rd> Eminem - Berzeker
4th> Eminem - Monster

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------


---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

thought only downside of MMLP2 is not featuring with dr Dre and no bitch please III
Eminem has something with Marvel ever since that cross-over comic between The Punisher and Eminem.
I'm not sure if he's going to get featured in this new issue of the Mighty Avengers, but it's just a variant cover.
There are two other covers, both which not feature Eminem. So it's probably just some promo stuff.

I watched the YTMA highlights yesterday and man, finally he won the Artist of the Year award and he took the first four spots.
That was definitely my highlight of the day, I have faith in this world once again. :lmao

That online performance of Rap God was sick, too bad there was censorship. Have you heard "Don't Front" already, it got released today?
There's also a 'battle-track' coming out this month featuring/versus Busta Rhymes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

Once you sent me a song but I dont remember the name I have a feeling it was this one ... what do you think ? Did you send me this one ?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

Still haven't really checked out Em's new stuff. I need to be in the hip hop mood to do that.


Yo scav, I think I found the Korean version of rick ross husltin'


The way he says "hustling" in the chorus :lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

Still haven't really checked out Em's new stuff. I need to be in the hip hop mood to do that.


Yo scav, I think I found the Korean version of rick ross husltin'


The way he says "hustling" in the chorus :lmao
He sounds like one of those retarded turkish/mocro-ish youths here, they say 'hosselen/hosselin'. :darn
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

I can't take any male kpop artist seriously really...it's so bad

I know that guy is from Big Bang, and a few of their songs are alright, but otherwise...no, just no
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

He sounds like one of those retarded turkish/mocro-ish youths here, they say 'hosselen/hosselin'. :darn
That's the right way of pronouncing it! In korea that is! :derp

Yea, it sounds really bad and the weird dancing doesn't help but I find certain kpop music videos amusing to watch. Some of the more better artists do actually put a lot of effort into their music video (art-wise) but generally they're mainly all candy-pop gaga-rip offs or the likes. xD

I'm hosselen~ :lmao

I can't take any male kpop artist seriously really...it's so bad

I know that guy is from Big Bang, and a few of their songs are alright, but otherwise...no, just no
Pretty much. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

I can't take any male kpop artist seriously really...it's so bad

I know that guy is from Big Bang, and a few of their songs are alright, but otherwise...no, just no
Any is a bit of stretch? But yeah they're all pop and love and stuff.
I like the music of a few male artist but mostly listen to the female bands - nuff said for reason. ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

Any is a bit of stretch? But yeah they're all pop and love and stuff.
I like the music of a few male artist but mostly listen to the female bands - nuff said for reason. ^^
The female ones are more bearable, and I really don't know if that's because of certain preferences or not honestly...I swear
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

Yeah its understandable - I mean its super charged pop for most band group songs.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom


:cookiehand....can you keep up with this

:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom


:noworry
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: nom nom nom nom nom nom

lol totally forgot i had a thread. nice play there, i didnt watch the game was a bit busy. thought those xmas game aren't interesting at all. stuff like spurs heat or pacers okc/ portland that's what we wanted. half of the xmas games are good team vs washed up team. the last 2 games seems interesting but i'm already sleepy
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

Duude - you're rocking that older Yureka set. Nice !!!
 
Top