is it similar to genshiken?
But I love ToraDora!Yes!! But golden time was by the woman that wrote Tora Dora so if you didn't like Tora Dora you might not like this one, the university setting is pretty cool though for an anime.

It's a Filipino Girl.Who is she... Ice man?
Go watch then!But I love ToraDora!![]()
She is sexy?It's a Filipino Girl.
It's a romantic comedy. Also watch kill la kill gnut, it's good.is it similar to genshiken?
mehGo watch then!
No.She is sexy?
Yeah. Typhoon Yolanda. (International name: Typhoon Haiyan) Hope it's not as devastating as expected.Also I heard huge typhoon is gonna hit the Philippines.
Do you like big butts?No.
I like sexy girls/ sexy celebrities but most of the girls that I liked the most are not sexy.
She's intelligent anyway.
I'm always attracted to intelligent girls.
Yeah. Typhoon Yolanda. (International name: Typhoon Haiyan) Hope it's not as devastating as expected.
We're used to typhoons anyway. More or less 20 typhoons every year.
No. That's too Kim Kardashian.Do you like big butts?
That's it. You just ruined it.Do it now! First episode is awful. That's a warning for you.
Who doesn't?Do you like big butts?
see how it feels....No. That's too Kim Kardashian.
What's with these kinds of questions?
STAHP.

my man....Who doesn't?

That ass is huge man!!! I think she has implants.No. That's too Kim Kardashian.
What's with these kinds of questions?
STAHP.
LIES
There are babies inside her butt cheeks.That ass is huge man!!! I think she has implants.
EwwwwwwwwwwThere are babies inside her butt cheeks.

see how it feels....
![]()

There's a parody about her big butt in this videoEwwwwwwwwww
Die!