The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
is it similar to genshiken?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yes!! But golden time was by the woman that wrote Tora Dora so if you didn't like Tora Dora you might not like this one, the university setting is pretty cool though for an anime.
But I love ToraDora! :zomg
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But I love ToraDora! :zomg
Go watch then!

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

It's a Filipino Girl.
She is sexy?

Also I heard huge typhoon is gonna hit the Philippines.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

is it similar to genshiken?
It's a romantic comedy. Also watch kill la kill gnut, it's good.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
She is sexy?
No.
I like sexy girls/ sexy celebrities but most of the girls that I liked the most are not sexy.

She's intelligent anyway.
I'm always attracted to intelligent girls.


Also I heard huge typhoon is gonna hit the Philippines.
Yeah. Typhoon Yolanda. (International name: Typhoon Haiyan) Hope it's not as devastating as expected.
We're used to typhoons anyway. More or less 20 typhoons every year.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Do it now! First episode is awful. That's a warning for you.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

No.
I like sexy girls/ sexy celebrities but most of the girls that I liked the most are not sexy.

She's intelligent anyway.
I'm always attracted to intelligent girls.




Yeah. Typhoon Yolanda. (International name: Typhoon Haiyan) Hope it's not as devastating as expected.
We're used to typhoons anyway. More or less 20 typhoons every year.
Do you like big butts?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
k
 
Top