I had to vent this frustration on one of you two so it was only fair to say both of your names. 
If I had to choose one then it would be Charlie. ;P

If I had to choose one then it would be Charlie. ;P

Jin plz - I'm still waiting for you to post 'You know what, you know where'.You and Charlie have destroyed this place. Thanks.


i will take the blame....i'm olderI had to vent this frustration on one of you two so it was only fair to say both of your names.
If I had to choose one then it would be Charlie. ;P
Jin plz - I'm still waiting for you to post 'You know what, you know where'.
And more importantly, why's ny name thrown in with the whole 'destruction' part? Greg, yeah, I can somehow understand....![]()
Woke up thinking it was morning - lol (it happens sometimes to everyone ^^)


Ahem - you mean that out of all the people on here, you remember only my name, right?!If I had to choose one then it would be Charlie. ;P

Why is my voice such an importance for you to hear? It's not a delicacy nor is it special.Jin plz - I'm still waiting for you to post 'You know what, you know where'.![]()
Because it is.And more importantly, why's ny name thrown in with the whole 'destruction' part? Greg, yeah, I can somehow understand....![]()
I know that feeling.
Woke up thinking it was morning - lol (it happens sometimes to everyone ^^)

I didn't say take the blame. Share it.i will take the blame....i'm older
i should know better ~.~
![]()

he sitting over there with nothin but a helmet onIt's too cold for that kid out wear's, Gar!
Get yo's attire up son!![]()

naaaaah son.........I didn't say take the blame. Share it.![]()
Do you know how many long distance relationships that last with that much??Why is my voice such an importance for you to hear? It's not a delicacy nor is it special.

he sitting over there with nothin but a helmet on
.


.... Four years means nothing to you I see.Long distance relationships and counting them years...![]()

Nope - you said that same shit four and half years ago and today I'm still like - - oh yeah that Jin..... (baka baka)I'll strongly consider changing my decision in the not so distance future? Happy?

Yep - love ya brahhey....that's mine

OHHHH okay okay - don't go turn shaynane on me man.wtf...i'm not your secretary bish![]()



Spam is spam. There are no feelings in spamming.
Just nonsense.
can you imagine charlie's p.m. box.......Spam is spam. There are no feelings in spamming.
Just nonsense.
![]()
Preach son !!

lol all that hatecan you imagine charlie's p.m. box.......
i hate charlie......
die charlie.......
drown yourself charlie......etc,etc,etc,...........................


