The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I had to vent this frustration on one of you two so it was only fair to say both of your names. :derp


If I had to choose one then it would be Charlie. ;P
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You and Charlie have destroyed this place. Thanks.
Jin plz - I'm still waiting for you to post 'You know what, you know where'. :oh

And more importantly, why's ny name thrown in with the whole 'destruction' part? Greg, yeah, I can somehow understand.... :nod

:lmao

Woke up thinking it was morning - lol (it happens sometimes to everyone ^^)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had to vent this frustration on one of you two so it was only fair to say both of your names. :derp


If I had to choose one then it would be Charlie. ;P
i will take the blame....i'm older
i should know better ~.~

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Jin plz - I'm still waiting for you to post 'You know what, you know where'. :oh

And more importantly, why's ny name thrown in with the whole 'destruction' part? Greg, yeah, I can somehow understand.... :nod

:lmao

Woke up thinking it was morning - lol (it happens sometimes to everyone ^^)
:cookiefinger
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I had to choose one then it would be Charlie. ;P
Ahem - you mean that out of all the people on here, you remember only my name, right?!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's too cold for that kid out wear's, Gar!
Get yo's attire up son! :arf
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jin plz - I'm still waiting for you to post 'You know what, you know where'. :oh
Why is my voice such an importance for you to hear? It's not a delicacy nor is it special.

And more importantly, why's ny name thrown in with the whole 'destruction' part? Greg, yeah, I can somehow understand.... :nod
Because it is.

:lmao

Woke up thinking it was morning - lol (it happens sometimes to everyone ^^)
I know that feeling. :derp

i will take the blame....i'm older
i should know better ~.~

:cookiefinger
I didn't say take the blame. Share it. :cookiehand
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's too cold for that kid out wear's, Gar!
Get yo's attire up son! :arf
he sitting over there with nothin but a helmet on

:derp

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I didn't say take the blame. Share it. :cookiehand
naaaaah son.........
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why is my voice such an importance for you to hear? It's not a delicacy nor is it special.
Do you know how many long distance relationships that last with that much??
:nah

Bro - count them years, mate.

he sitting over there with nothin but a helmet on
.
:datass

Must be cold as hell!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Long distance relationships and counting them years... :lmao



I'll strongly consider changing my decision in the not so distance future? Happy?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Long distance relationships and counting them years... :lmao
.... Four years means nothing to you I see. :hmph

I'll strongly consider changing my decision in the not so distance future? Happy?
Nope - you said that same shit four and half years ago and today I'm still like - - oh yeah that Jin..... (baka baka)

You can just hit me up in PM (if you realize - REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey....that's mine

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

wtf...i'm not your secretary bish:yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey....that's mine
Yep - love ya brah

:dancin

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

wtf...i'm not your secretary bish:yelling
OHHHH okay okay - don't go turn shaynane on me man.

I thought we was deep!! :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
not to where i'm taking your p.m.s and shit

:nah

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

i'm thinking of all the hate spam.....

:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Spam is spam. There are no feelings in spamming.

Just nonsense.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spam is spam. There are no feelings in spamming.

Just nonsense.
can you imagine charlie's p.m. box.......

i hate charlie......
die charlie.......
drown yourself charlie......etc,etc,etc,...........................

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------


Preach son !!
:rofl
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
can you imagine charlie's p.m. box.......

i hate charlie......
die charlie.......
drown yourself charlie......etc,etc,etc,...........................
lol all that hate :D

:twitch

:gtfo
​
 
Top