The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What should I read first................................?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Aren't we all winners?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Loser
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What does NJT mean?

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Nihonjintaylor huh?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
wat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why you asking about T?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
<random spam>
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I haven't exchange a post/message with njt. Just curious. I think you guys know him.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I haven't exchange a post/message with njt. Just curious. I think you guys know him.
Actually not many people know him around here.

Of the FF, besides some mods (I guess) I think I'm the only one. :teehee
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So far this is what I learned.

His real name is Taylor.

Currently living in Japan and in his thread someone mentioned that his daughter will inherit MangaHelpers and he agreed.

He married a Japanese Woman?! (HOW AWESOME?!)

He likes Shounen Manga, (And his current Red Admins are Seinen Fan Boys)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So far this is what I learned.

His real name is Taylor.

He married a Japanese Woman?! How AWESOME?!

He likes Shounen Manga, (And his current Red Admins are Seinen Fan Boys)
What's with the sudden interest?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well I've been here a lot and I still don't know a lot about the founder. So yeah. Need to study a bit of the history of mh and history of the founders.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well I've been here a lot and I still don't know a lot about the founder. So yeah. Need to study a bit of the history of mh and history of the founders.
You gonna study upon me too? :notsure
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So far this is what I learned.

His real name is Taylor.

Currently living in Japan and in his thread someone mentioned that his daughter will inherit MangaHelpers and he agreed.

He married a Japanese Woman?! (HOW AWESOME?!)

He likes Shounen Manga, (And his current Red Admins are Seinen Fan Boys)
:-_-
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? Are you offended? You're not one of the red admins seinen fanboys Greg.
why they got to be fanboys...cause they like seinen
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
why they got to be fanboys...cause they like seinen
Huh? What are you trying to say?

Was it wrong to call them fanboys? Seinen are for older demographic so should I should call them fanmen? fandude?

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

There's so much love, care and respect in his thread. Seems like he's a great founder loved by the old members that knew him.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
wtf are you talking about

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Well I've been here a lot and I still don't know a lot about the founder. So yeah. Need to study a bit of the history of mh and history of the founders.
Who cares
 
Top