What should I read first................................?
No.Aren't we all winners?
Actually not many people know him around here.I haven't exchange a post/message with njt. Just curious. I think you guys know him.

What's with the sudden interest?So far this is what I learned.
His real name is Taylor.
He married a Japanese Woman?! How AWESOME?!
He likes Shounen Manga, (And his current Red Admins are Seinen Fan Boys)
You gonna study upon me too?Well I've been here a lot and I still don't know a lot about the founder. So yeah. Need to study a bit of the history of mh and history of the founders.

So far this is what I learned.
His real name is Taylor.
Currently living in Japan and in his thread someone mentioned that his daughter will inherit MangaHelpers and he agreed.
He married a Japanese Woman?! (HOW AWESOME?!)
He likes Shounen Manga, (And his current Red Admins are Seinen Fan Boys)

What? Are you offended? You're not one of the red admins seinen fanboys Greg.
Why would I? You're a 2008 member.You gonna study upon me too?![]()
why they got to be fanboys...cause they like seinenWhat? Are you offended? You're not one of the red admins seinen fanboys Greg.
Originally 2006.Why would I? You're a 2008 member.
Huh? What are you trying to say?why they got to be fanboys...cause they like seinen
Who caresWell I've been here a lot and I still don't know a lot about the founder. So yeah. Need to study a bit of the history of mh and history of the founders.