Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1
Does that disappoint you?You've improved, I see. You do not challenge my statement anymore.
Does that disappoint you?You've improved, I see. You do not challenge my statement anymore.
True. Maybe I'm being delusive, thinking that this could actually work.But no man is an island...
But there are times when lying is needed... for example, when it is the other person who cannot handle the truth.
No. It's good actually. It makes things easier.Does that disappoint you?

Well, we all go through that phase. You'll emerge from it someday, I believe.True. Maybe I'm being delusive, thinking that this could actually work.
That's a different issue. Feeling rather forced, that might not be a good thing from emotional perspective, either. Is it really being considerate or just excessively considerate, I wonder..
Hi.Indeed, but I think I do deserve a place in the category of 'highly unusual woman'.

Maybe. I'm in no rush. It comes to one through time, naturally. That's how I'd like to believe it to be, at least.Well, we all go through that phase. You'll emerge from it someday, I believe.
I used to be such a loner, but now I actually crave for companions.
Depends, really. Some people prefer to live in beautiful lie than in ugly truth. Even if we expose the truth in front of that kind of people, they'll deny it with all their heart and keep deluding themselves... They actually kind of pitiful to me, but well... *shrug*
Oh, so you decided to drop by after all.
I don't live in hell, contrary to your belief. Sorry to disappoint.you have random people entering your room, leaving the door open?
Indeed, sometimes at the time you least expect it.Maybe. I'm in no rush. It comes to one through time, naturally. That's how I'd like to believe it to be, at least.
Is that so? I would definitely not see eye to eye with those, since those beautiful lies generally converge to a one grand picture of ugly truth over the time. It's not like staying at peace with truth is good only because it's the virtuous thing to do. It's because we can't escape forever no matter how hard we try.
Pitiful, yeah, perhaps. A desperate act of escape from a weak person.
Well, yeah.. That last comment got me.Oh, so you decided to drop by after all.

Right. You don't simply live there, you own that placeI don't live in hell, contrary to your belief. Sorry to disappoint.

Normal people won't say things like that, eh?Well, yeah.. That last comment got me.
I like highly unusual people, especially women.
What kind of fighting? Describe your unusuality please?Normal people won't say things like that, eh?
I used to be more unusual, but I'm afraid I've gotten softer. Or probably it's just because I haven't had anyone to fight with for these few months...

No, I don't own it. But I know the owner.Right. You don't simply live there, you own that place![]()

I think it's better if you ask around. They'll give a more apt description of me, I suppose.What kind of fighting? Describe your unusuality please?![]()
That's too much work, I'm here now, so just give it a try.I think it's better if you ask around. They'll give a more apt description of me, I suppose.
No, I don't own it. But I know the owner.![]()
is he really that "cool"?

Well, aside from being a do S, I cannot really say she is unusual. Because I'm used to herWhat kind of fighting? Describe your unusuality please?

Drugs?!Hi yuki, I'm hereto be bulliedto say hi.(do M)
Well, aside from being a do S, I cannot really say she is unusual. Because I'm used to hertorturebulliyingunusuality that I don't even consider them to be unusual. I don't think this answer would satisfy you, but that is the way it is.![]()



I'm too complicated, even for myself, that I'm confused as to how to answer your question...That's too much work, I'm here now, so just give it a try.
And if not, how are you doing? What do you do on the daily basis? etc. etc.
Ah.is he really that "cool"?
Hi there, shinyuu.Hi yuki, I'm hereto be bulliedto say hi.(do M)
![]()

Well, aside from being a do S, I cannot really say she is unusual. Because I'm used to hertorturebulliyingunusuality that I don't even consider them to be unusual. I don't think this answer would satisfy you, but that is the way it is.![]()
No, no drugs.Drugs?!
A do s? What..
So.. She likes to dominate?![]()

For some reason I don't know myself, this sounds awesomeis dos short for dostojewski?
ambitious

Hmm, yes, I know how that feels.I'm too complicated, even for myself, that I'm confused as to how to answer your question...
Well, those questions are easier. I'm doing fine, I guess,just trying to desperately run away from realityand I basically procrastinate everyday, sometimes humoring myself bytorturing/fangirlingchatting with my friends.
No, no drugs.
And yeah, I admit I'm a psycho, and can be a doS, but I don't think I like to dominate.

