Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

But no man is an island...

But there are times when lying is needed... for example, when it is the other person who cannot handle the truth.
True. Maybe I'm being delusive, thinking that this could actually work.

That's a different issue. Feeling rather forced, that might not be a good thing from emotional perspective, either. Is it really being considerate or just excessively considerate, I wonder..
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Does that disappoint you?
No. It's good actually. It makes things easier. :3c

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

True. Maybe I'm being delusive, thinking that this could actually work.

That's a different issue. Feeling rather forced, that might not be a good thing from emotional perspective, either. Is it really being considerate or just excessively considerate, I wonder..
Well, we all go through that phase. You'll emerge from it someday, I believe.
I used to be such a loner, but now I actually crave for companions.

Depends, really. Some people prefer to live in beautiful lie than in ugly truth. Even if we expose the truth in front of that kind of people, they'll deny it with all their heart and keep deluding themselves... They actually kind of pitiful to me, but well... *shrug*
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

Indeed, but I think I do deserve a place in the category of 'highly unusual woman'.
Hi. :cheez
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

you have random people entering your room, leaving the door open?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The truth will set you free. - Part 1

Well, we all go through that phase. You'll emerge from it someday, I believe.
I used to be such a loner, but now I actually crave for companions.

Depends, really. Some people prefer to live in beautiful lie than in ugly truth. Even if we expose the truth in front of that kind of people, they'll deny it with all their heart and keep deluding themselves... They actually kind of pitiful to me, but well... *shrug*
Maybe. I'm in no rush. It comes to one through time, naturally. That's how I'd like to believe it to be, at least.

Is that so? I would definitely not see eye to eye with those, since those beautiful lies generally converge to a one grand picture of ugly truth over the time. It's not like staying at peace with truth is good only because it's the virtuous thing to do. It's because we can't escape forever no matter how hard we try.
Pitiful, yeah, perhaps. A desperate act of escape from a weak person.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

Oh, so you decided to drop by after all.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

you have random people entering your room, leaving the door open?
I don't live in hell, contrary to your belief. Sorry to disappoint.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Maybe. I'm in no rush. It comes to one through time, naturally. That's how I'd like to believe it to be, at least.

Is that so? I would definitely not see eye to eye with those, since those beautiful lies generally converge to a one grand picture of ugly truth over the time. It's not like staying at peace with truth is good only because it's the virtuous thing to do. It's because we can't escape forever no matter how hard we try.
Pitiful, yeah, perhaps. A desperate act of escape from a weak person.
Indeed, sometimes at the time you least expect it.

Well, I don't really understand it too, but what I know is that, yeah, it is a desperate act of escape.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

Oh, so you decided to drop by after all.
Well, yeah.. That last comment got me. :teehee

I like highly unusual people, especially women.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

I don't live in hell, contrary to your belief. Sorry to disappoint.
Right. You don't simply live there, you own that place :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

Well, yeah.. That last comment got me. :teehee

I like highly unusual people, especially women.
Normal people won't say things like that, eh?

I used to be more unusual, but I'm afraid I've gotten softer. Or probably it's just because I haven't had anyone to fight with for these few months...
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

Normal people won't say things like that, eh?

I used to be more unusual, but I'm afraid I've gotten softer. Or probably it's just because I haven't had anyone to fight with for these few months...
What kind of fighting? Describe your unusuality please? :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

Right. You don't simply live there, you own that place :derp
No, I don't own it. But I know the owner. :3c

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

What kind of fighting? Describe your unusuality please? :nod
I think it's better if you ask around. They'll give a more apt description of me, I suppose.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

I think it's better if you ask around. They'll give a more apt description of me, I suppose.
That's too much work, I'm here now, so just give it a try.

And if not, how are you doing? What do you do on the daily basis? etc. etc.
 

orenjichan92

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

Hi yuki, I'm here to be bullied to say hi. (do M)
:fan

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

What kind of fighting? Describe your unusuality please?
Well, aside from being a do S, I cannot really say she is unusual. Because I'm used to her torture bulliying unusuality that I don't even consider them to be unusual. I don't think this answer would satisfy you, but that is the way it is. :fan
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

Hi yuki, I'm here to be bullied to say hi. (do M)
:fan

Well, aside from being a do S, I cannot really say she is unusual. Because I'm used to her torture bulliying unusuality that I don't even consider them to be unusual. I don't think this answer would satisfy you, but that is the way it is. :fan
Drugs?! :zomg

A do s? What.. :oh

So.. She likes to dominate? :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

That's too much work, I'm here now, so just give it a try.

And if not, how are you doing? What do you do on the daily basis? etc. etc.
I'm too complicated, even for myself, that I'm confused as to how to answer your question...

Well, those questions are easier. I'm doing fine, I guess, just trying to desperately run away from reality and I basically procrastinate everyday, sometimes humoring myself by torturing/fangirling chatting with my friends.

:rofl is he really that "cool"?
Ah.
Of course, he's not "cool", what's with living in burning hell, but he is a charming sort of person, what's with his success in tempting humans. *shrug*
The devil guy in the comic is only one of his henchmen, I tell you.

Hi yuki, I'm here to be bullied to say hi. (do M)
:fan
Hi there, shinyuu. :3c

Well, aside from being a do S, I cannot really say she is unusual. Because I'm used to her torture bulliying unusuality that I don't even consider them to be unusual. I don't think this answer would satisfy you, but that is the way it is. :fan
Drugs?! :zomg

A do s? What.. :oh

So.. She likes to dominate? :nod
No, no drugs.

And yeah, I admit I'm a psycho, and can be a doS, but I don't think I like to dominate.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

is dos short for dostojewski? :?bunny
ambitious
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

is dos short for dostojewski? :?bunny
ambitious
For some reason I don't know myself, this sounds awesome :zomg
Too awesome to be true.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it.

I'm too complicated, even for myself, that I'm confused as to how to answer your question...

Well, those questions are easier. I'm doing fine, I guess, just trying to desperately run away from reality and I basically procrastinate everyday, sometimes humoring myself by torturing/fangirling chatting with my friends.

No, no drugs.

And yeah, I admit I'm a psycho, and can be a doS, but I don't think I like to dominate.
Hmm, yes, I know how that feels.

What's wrong with your reality? :worrybunny

Then what doe the M stand for? :oh

What's a dos? And for someone who doesn't like to dominate, the word 'torture' seems to come up a lot in this thread?
I'm so confused already ;-;
 
Top