Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

What are you trying to say ?! THAT IM NOT CUTE ?! :yelling

why doesnt it fit me ? and what does then ?
It just doesn't. It's weird.

You're Kat. And.. that's you. Everyone can be 'Tari'. But there's only one Kat. :blush
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Well on the plus side, he can't fault me.... it was close (admittedly)
yeah you got the first letter :hip
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

yeah you got the first letter :hip

I'm always doing something right - even when I'm oh so wrong. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It just doesn't. It's weird.

You're Kat. And.. that's you. Everyone can be 'Tari'. But there's only one Kat. :blush
:notsure

I think there is something hidden in that sweet talk ... I AM NOT GONNA GET TRICKED


*checked the name of the person who posted the post twice*
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Oh shit - but I was close... Jose and Juan... are kind of close.
I wonder why I thought Juan...

Meh~
You remembered my troll username: JUAN PEACE



:cheez
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:notsure

I think there is something hidden in that sweet talk ... I AM NOT GONNA GET TRICKED


*checked the name of the person who posted the post twice*
That's just mean. :bored
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

lol - no wonder! :lmao :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Mazino calls her Rina. What's your opinion on "Rina" Tom?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Oh shit - but I was close... Jose and Juan... are kind of close.
I wonder why I thought Juan...

Meh~
I'll never know if you always call me Juan on porpuse, joking, or you're just a dummie ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Not sure why, but Rina makes me think of a big breasted mature woman. :lmao
Rina sounds like a girl with a huge nose.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:emocat


HELP
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Not sure why, but Rina makes me think of a big breasted mature woman. :lmao

So no. :oh

Only on Sundays.
:lmao

To hide in bushes and scare people?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Tari, Do you know Tora Dora?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top