Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1
Its so sweet that you didnt want to hurt her but ...
Its so sweet that you didnt want to hurt her but ...


...it's ugly. (completing the phrase)Its so sweet that you didnt want to hurt her but ...![]()

Give a proper answer. I study computer science, it's "true" or "false", 0 or 1, yes or no. There is nothing in the middle.Maybe![]()

I don't speak computer science.Give a proper answer. I study computer science, it's "true" or "false", 0 or 1, yes or no. There is nothing in the middle.![]()

This is logical language, too. You're saying that you're not logical?I don't speak computer science.![]()

I'm stochastic.This is logical language, too. You're saying that you're not logical?![]()
But there is high impedanceGive a proper answer. I study computer science, it's "true" or "false", 0 or 1, yes or no. There is nothing in the middle.![]()

It is not a problem, the computer has a fixed tolerance to deal with the impedance. It knows very well what is "1" or "0" with this margin of error.But there is high impedance![]()

Didn't say it was a problem...just saying that there's a 3rd state, not just 1s and 0sIt is not a problem, the computer has a fixed tolerance to deal with the impedance. It knows very well what is "1" or "0" with this margin of error.![]()

But I just proved that doesn't exist a 3rd state, because the tolerance covers all voltages possible.Didn't say it was a problem...just saying that there's a 3rd state, not just 1s and 0s![]()

I dunno if we are talking about the same thing, but as you sayBut I just proved that doesn't exist a 3rd state, because the tolerance covers all voltages possible.![]()

I'm talking about computers.I dunno if we are talking about the same thing, but as you say![]()
In that context and not this one, I think the 4th state would be more enjoyable.I dunno if we are talking about the same thing, but as you say![]()

Yesh - such as my awesome mastery of English and PT, amiright?I'm talking about computers.
Let this conversation for a more appropriate occasion, there are funnier subjects. XD

Sorry be the poor English - I will practiced more!!It's even hader to understand what Charlie says lately....

It's good, but I think that it doesn't have relation with your English.Sorry be the poor English - I will practiced more!!![]()

It's good, but I think that it doesn't have relation with your English.![]()
(whas-dat-I-dont-even...)

I know...and many use 3 state logic in different parts of itI'm talking about computers.

TrueLet this conversation for a more appropriate occasion, there are funnier subjects. XD
...Kat won't be entertained by this topic
...so let the two of us make Charlie to make her a sammie, and have Tom dress in his favourite halloween costume and serve that sammie to her 
Which context?In that context and not this one, I think the 4th state would be more enjoyable.![]()
...tell us moar about how your mind works pl0x :3