Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Its so sweet that you didnt want to hurt her but ... :toc
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Its so sweet that you didnt want to hurt her but ... :toc
...it's ugly. (completing the phrase) :toc
Is she someone from here?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Give a proper answer. I study computer science, it's "true" or "false", 0 or 1, yes or no. There is nothing in the middle. :toc
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Give a proper answer. I study computer science, it's "true" or "false", 0 or 1, yes or no. There is nothing in the middle. :toc
I don't speak computer science. :heh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I don't speak computer science. :heh
This is logical language, too. You're saying that you're not logical? :heh
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Give a proper answer. I study computer science, it's "true" or "false", 0 or 1, yes or no. There is nothing in the middle. :toc
But there is high impedance :edu
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

But there is high impedance :edu
It is not a problem, the computer has a fixed tolerance to deal with the impedance. It knows very well what is "1" or "0" with this margin of error. :edu
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It is not a problem, the computer has a fixed tolerance to deal with the impedance. It knows very well what is "1" or "0" with this margin of error. :edu
Didn't say it was a problem...just saying that there's a 3rd state, not just 1s and 0s :D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Didn't say it was a problem...just saying that there's a 3rd state, not just 1s and 0s :D
But I just proved that doesn't exist a 3rd state, because the tolerance covers all voltages possible. :edu
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

But I just proved that doesn't exist a 3rd state, because the tolerance covers all voltages possible. :edu
I dunno if we are talking about the same thing, but as you say :D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I dunno if we are talking about the same thing, but as you say :D
I'm talking about computers.
Let this conversation for a more appropriate occasion, there are funnier subjects. XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I dunno if we are talking about the same thing, but as you say :D
In that context and not this one, I think the 4th state would be more enjoyable. :nod

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

I'm talking about computers.
Let this conversation for a more appropriate occasion, there are funnier subjects. XD
Yesh - such as my awesome mastery of English and PT, amiright? :lmao
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It's even harder to understand what Charlie says lately....
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Sorry be the poor English - I will practiced more!! :^_^
It's good, but I think that it doesn't have relation with your English. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It's good, but I think that it doesn't have relation with your English. :XD
:gwah (whas-dat-I-dont-even...)


:slowly
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Hello :strip
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'm talking about computers.
I know...and many use 3 state logic in different parts of it :p
Let this conversation for a more appropriate occasion, there are funnier subjects. XD
True :D...Kat won't be entertained by this topic :p...so let the two of us make Charlie to make her a sammie, and have Tom dress in his favourite halloween costume and serve that sammie to her :plot

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

In that context and not this one, I think the 4th state would be more enjoyable. :nod
Which context? :heh...tell us moar about how your mind works pl0x :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top