Discussion Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,195
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
Re: One Piece Power ranking

I am not negotiating on this. No one has the capacities of beating pre skip Smoker. Heck pre-skip Smoker could have a go at Enel and Caesar Clown because neither can harm him and he can kick their ass.
Really? Pre-skip smoker can defeat CC and Enel. I'm just going to say no. You say neither can harm him, but I'd disagree strongly. Physical attacks aren't a problem for a logia like Smoker, but neither of these individuals are going to be much bothered by that.

That is why most of the supernovas are not on the Pacifista tier. Didn't you not see that?? You don't need to take down something to be on the same tier. Do you think Drake + Kidd could take down Luffy easily?? Heck no.
I'm pretty confident that Drake and Kidd could take down Luffy. I'm also confident that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and the rest of the SHs almost got annihilated by one of the Pacifistas. If it was just two that would be one thing, the Pacifista at Sabaody fought 4 Supernovae. A pacifista also faced the Kidd and Heart Pirates. They were out of the Supernovae's league.

Again, I think you are doing straw manning now. Luffy and Rob Lucci are not even on that same tier. Also, saying the middle trio can beat him up is not the same as giving evidences. Franky is way too slow for Wiper. Brook will have to deal with the Burn Boozoka. I am a big fan of Robin's power. But there should be a cap to this. I meant you could argue she can snap captain Kidd and most of the supernovas. >___<
Franky's too slow, are we talking about the same that gave Luffy trouble, and faced off against CP9. So what if Brook has to deal with the Burn Bazooka, he avoids it, one of the traits Brook is known for is his speed, and before you know it, Brook cuts Wiper into pieces. Robin's DF is too much for Wiper to handle.

Neither Kaku nor Jabra can fodderize Wiper. I really want to move Blueno up >__< because he would put a very close match against Wiper. Kumadori's Soru is not on par with the others. If Chopper can heavily damage him without going to Monster point, what make Wiper can't especially Wiper is all round better fighter. Fukuro is much weaker than Franky and is only a match to Franky with low Cola.
Considering that the SHs were pretty much given the fodder treatment the first time they faced up to the CP9, I cannot see why. Even if Kumadori's Soru isn't on par with the others, he's till fast, has some ridiculous hair, and other techniques at his disposal. I'm not sure what you're trying to say about Chopper, but I'd wager he'd win even without his Monster Point. With it, he stomps.

1) Give me evidences that post skipped Nami can beat Wiper. Heck he can do 360 degree Boozoka to sniff her out from her migrates.
2) How would Franky even hit Wiper since his mobility is much better than Geppou. If you can't do this then don't even bother argue for Fukuro.
Nami's faster than she was, showed she's capable of going toe-to-toe with a fishman in combat, has a ton of useful tricks, and a ton of offensive power at her disposal. Franky would hit Wiper the same way he hits anyone else, with his fist or one of his more entertaining attacks. And I don't see how Wiper's mobility is superior to CP9 and their Geppo.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

The problem with the list is that it seems to use some specific battles (i.e. Ace vs Blackbeard) to measure someone's potential, and not see the whole thing.
On comparison between Ace and Enel to the admirals, this has been talk to death in the fandom. And the consensus is NO.

On Crocodile, he is lucky where he is at right now. Most would argue that he is in C+ and not B-. Crocodile certainly not going to get a huge upper hand on Luffy at Impel Down or at Marineford.

Rob Lucci- NO, it seems like everyone is argue to the extreme. You and Impossibility are on the opposite spectrum. How the hell is I am underestimating Rob Lucci??

On Vice Admirals, I swear to god. You didn't read anything. B- is where the weak vice admirals goes (Maynard, Stainless, etc).

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Really? Pre-skip smoker can defeat CC and Enel. I'm just going to say no. You say neither can harm him, but I'd disagree strongly. Physical attacks aren't a problem for a logia like Smoker, but neither of these individuals are going to be much bothered by that.
By getting smack by a sea stone weapon, ya you know how Wiper give Enel quite the scare. You were more logical, but now you are also getting to the extreme.



I'm pretty confident that Drake and Kidd could take down Luffy.
Don't convince youself, convince me. Well I said that a Pacifista can't fodderize Luffy (Pacifista beat Urouge look at what tier those two are at). There you go. Luffy gonna take a longer time but once he smack the thing couple times with gear 3 that will do it.

the Pacifista at Sabaody fought 4 Supernovae.
I think we read different manga. I don't see Pacifista vs 4 supernovas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case close on this, you are not convince me. Unless you bringing different evidences than this. Just focus on your Wiper stuffs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Franky's too slow, are we talking about the same that gave Luffy trouble, and faced off against CP9. So what if Brook has to deal with the Burn Bazooka, he avoids it, one of the traits Brook is known for is his speed, and before you know it, Brook cuts Wiper into pieces. Robin's DF is too much for Wiper to handle.
Oh, the same Franky that the Gallery la workers give some trouble to?? Never mind, I don't follow any of that at all. I will keep in mind about Wiper. To me he is in between C and C- and not as weak as you make him out to me. I will wait and see if other have any problem with this and bring up fresher perspective. Because you really lost me with some of your posts.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Okay, I won't update today, but I think I will create a "On the bubble" section of each of the tier. People like Wiper, Smoker, etc can go there.
 
Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

I'm going to have to agree with Fox in that Crocodile should be higher than where he is. He should be in the B range along with Jinbe and Kuma. I don't see how any would argue that he's in the C+ range when we've seen him clash with several people in the B to A+ range and come out relatively fine, something no one in that C+ tier would be able to do. Oh and then there is the little fact that he fought against Whitebeard and came out of it alive and was confident enough in his abilities to try and take out the old man when the war started. Then there is the fact that he became a Shichibukai with only an 81 Million Beri Bounty, something that is considered noteworthy in their world.

As for Lucci, I'd give him a speculation position in B-. It pretty much took all Luffy had to overcome him and then some. He was also praised by Vice-Admirals and Shichibukai and it was quite the surprise that he got beat.
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Re: One Piece Power ranking

On comparison between Ace and Enel to the admirals, this has been talk to death in the fandom. And the consensus is NO.
What kind of answer is that?

It's not just unlikely that the fans could reach a consensus, but it's an argument that appeal to the masses.
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

What kind of answer is that?

It's not just unlikely that the fans could reach a consensus, but it's an argument that appeal to the masses.
It meant that your argument for a position had been makes before and had been refute. Do some research, and then come back with something that has not been refute before. It is fairly simple actually. Because one you do your research, you will give me such overwhelming statement that I can't refute. And I would bow down to your greatness. Good?

I don't want you to change your position. Keep it, but got better arguments to convince me.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

I'm going to have to agree with Fox in that Crocodile should be higher than where he is. He should be in the B range along with Jinbe and Kuma. I don't see how any would argue that he's in the C+ range
Yes they had, I will pm you on that.

As for Lucci, I'd give him a speculation position in B-. It pretty much took all Luffy had to overcome him and then some. He was also praised by Vice-Admirals and Shichibukai and it was quite the surprise that he got beat.
So now what, if Lucci in B-. Then Pacifista, Luffy, etc going to be in B-. There are characters that is stronger than Lucci in C+, you know.

How is Lucci even compare to Monet, Caesar Clown, Sai, etc >__<

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

I also would recommend to put the likes of Shanks or Mihawk under "speculation".
It is a pain in the ass to update the pictures with every little change. So I won't, but i have a text update. I will have both Shanks and Mihawk under speculation. Thank you for participating in the thread. But to make thing more concise. Do the following:

1) If you disagree with where they are, then where should they be?
2) Give me evidences that they are stronger than the people below them and is a match to the people of the tier you move them to.
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Re: One Piece Power ranking

It meant that your argument for a position had been makes before and had been refute. Do some research, and then come back with something that has not been refute before. It is fairly simple actually. Because one you do your research, you will give me such overwhelming statement that I can't refute. And I would bow down to your greatness. Good?

I don't want you to change your position. Keep it, but got better arguments to convince me.
You yourself didn't present any argument at all, you just keep saying I am wrong out of nowhere. As far I am concerned I have the upper hand here.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

You yourself didn't present any argument at all, you just keep saying I am wrong out of nowhere. As far I am concerned I have the upper hand here.
Did I not send you 1) the link. And in fact if you are not lazy about it. There is google >__<

But you didn't read didn't ya. You didn't. Hence the fact that you didn't saw where I said "please, reply with just 2-3 characters at a time."

What the hell can I do dude. Someone could go this x, x, x, x, x,x,x, and y character are blah blah blah. Am I supposed to reply to all of them?

Did you not follow my argumentation with Imposibility on the placement of the Pacifista on the same tier of Rob Lucci? You saying that Rob Lucci should be in B-, he saying that the Pacifista should be in B-. That meant you guys are contradicting each other. He felt that Pacifista stronger than everything else on that tier. You think Rob Lucci is stronger than the Pacifista, hence it should go to B-. Why don't you chime into our debate first? Why don't you argue with Impossibility (he provide plenty of evidences mind you though not convincing enough and a few straight up false) that in fact Rob Lucci is stronger than the Pacifista.

Then the I didn't present any argument?

Well I made the tier list, didn't I? Is it not logically follow that I put x character in x tier because I feel that he is in the about the same ball park as those characters and is weaker than the characters above him and is stronger than the characters below him?? Aren't those the foundation to logic?

You come in and said. Rob Lucci is underrated. How? Can you compare them with all those character at his tier, below and above him?
What argument should I made? Sengoku kick BlackBeard's ass you said. Why don't open your eyes and look at the tier list and see that Sengoku is higher than Blackbeard preskipped? Then you said something about Ace being strong, and BlackBeard being weaker. But am I supposed to poke into my eyesocket and forget that whole chapter where BlackBeard defeats Ace?

"Enel: Easily close to the admirals in power. He lost because his ability didn't worked on Luffy."

?? Where is evidences in this? >__< just stop it dude. Either be clear, oh just stop it.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

But I will entertain you, if you had follow our conversation. You would realize that Enel is an extremely difficult person to rank in B or B- (not like all the way in A like you think) because people don't agree on his physical stat.

But let do a simple logic exercise:

1) can post skipped Luffy beat any of the admirals (past and present) right now?
2) can post skipped Luffy beat preskipped Enel?

1) can post skipped Smoker beat any of the admirals (past and present) right now?
2) can post skipped Smoker beat preskipped Enel?

1) can Vergo beat any of the admirals (past and present) right now?
2) can Vergo beat preskipped Enel?

I will entertain moving Enel because that isn't a big jump of logic. But not in A-,A, or A+

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Let reach an agreement all those characters before I move on to every single characters you listed. Instead of moving a character a tier up or down. You want 2 to 3 tiers movement.
 
Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

Yes they had, I will pm you on that.
Thanks, I'll look through the topic.

So now what, if Lucci in B-. Then Pacifista, Luffy, etc going to be in B-. There are characters that is stronger than Lucci in C+, you know.

How is Lucci even compare to Monet, Caesar Clown, Sai, etc >__<
I don't think anybody in C+ tier is that much stronger than than Lucci. He's the type of character that I'm sure PTS Luffy would hesitate to get into another fight with since he only won by the skin of his teeth. I don't know Eustass's physical capabilities, but unless they are as high as Luffy's and offer him speed on the level of Gear 2, he won't stand a chance. Law would win, but only because of his fruit, and even then, his powers can be interrupted by someone with sufficient speed as shown with Vergo. I don't know how their speed compares, but I would assume Lucci is faster than Pre Law. Either way, even if those two were as strong as Luffy physically, the fight would still go either way since Luffy won on willpower alone. You don't have to shift Pre Luffy (I too think the Pacifista should be moved up) to a higher level just because Lucci is upgraded. Luffy was vastly weaker than Enel and yet he still beat him and you have him in the B- tier, though he could be in the B tier. He was practically untouchable in that arc and Luffy only won due to his natural resistance. Same with Crocodile. You obviously have him on at a higher tier than Pre Luffy for a reason. Lucci was slightly stronger than Luffy and was still standing strong until he was hit with Jet Gatling. Hell when Luffy collapsed the first time, he was preparing to go slaughter the rest of the Strawhats before waiting for Luffy and Ussop's conversation to end like a gentleman. Luffy won the fight, but he had to push himself past the limit.

Ceasar Clown and Monet would only win because they are Logia, but Lucci is physically superior to them still. I'm really unsure of how you measured Sai's ability, but I'm personally unsure of how strong he is. I would give him a speculation position as well. He defeated the Funk Brother's who were said to be strong enough to take out pirates with bounties over 100 Million, so we could potentially say he's as strong or stronger than your average Supernova, as you have on your chart. Also, I'm not saying he should be high on the B- level, just on their. He could be the lowest fighter on there (along with the Pacifista).

On a side note of the C+ tier, Fisher Tiger should be Speculation on the B- tier. He was most likely as strong as or stronger than a young Jinbe, whose strength was recognized by the marines and was called to be a Shichibukai not long after Tiger's death.
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

Thanks, I'll look through the topic.
Thank you for your clarification.
I don't think anybody in C+ tier is that much stronger than than Lucci.
So you admit, there are character in C+ are either slightly stronger, slightly weaker, and or about the same Lucci. Then why should we move him up in B-? Unlike the battle with Enel where Luffy had total immunity and able to touch a logia, Luffy was match by match with Lucci. Lucci lamented he would have lost if he didn't fell onto the boat because gear 3 was so overwhelming and he would have fell into the sea. As far as I am concern, those two are about equal. But moving him into B-, meaning that he is stronger than Luffy in C+ where even if you believe that, he should be slightly stronger (but >___< come on, he lost fair and square).

Why is Enel in B- and possibly in B, because he can't be in C+, outside of the special case named Luffy no one can beat him in C+. It just that simple. It not even like a long match. It more like fodderize and total annihilation. But for him to move up to B, then I must have said with certainty that he can beat everyone in B- and well match for people in B. And right now, I can't. Likewise, same with Crocodile, Luffy happened to know Croc's weakness. Other don't.

CC and Monet, take out their intangibility. They have a lot on their sleeve. Monet move extremely fast through snow. She had barriers that even post skipped Luffy can't break. So how will Lucci win? Admitly, Zoro was going easy on her. But exchange sword with Zoro, fodderize Tashigi, and beating Robin and Nami. Those are not bad feat. How about CC, he had shown quite a bit of endurance feat. Even better than Lucci, mind you. How about his explosion attack? How many of those can Lucci tank?

Sai? The dude beat a guy who ate 100 million berries pirate for breakfast with one kick. He tank multiple punches that plow away a giant. And he stay conscious after being sided by a gear 2 attack from Luffy post skipped. Yeah, I don't see how Lucci can hold up to that.

Then there is Fisher Tiger, his feats was quite pathetic >___< But you can make a case for him in B- and or moving him to C+ speculation. Oh past Jinbe is not he same as Jinbe 2 years ago and or Jinbe present.
 
Last edited:

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Re: One Piece Power ranking

What the hell can I do dude. Someone could go this x, x, x, x, x,x,x, and y character are blah blah blah. Am I supposed to reply to all of them?
Yes. If you don't want to reply, you should have said you don't want to discuss it. If you are going to declare I am wrong (without a good reasoning) you should reply.

And I don't see the point of creating a thread if you don't want to reply, so goodbye.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

Yes. If you don't want to reply, you should have said you don't want to discuss it. If you are going to declare I am wrong (without a good reasoning) you should reply.

And I don't see the point of creating a thread if you don't want to reply, so goodbye.
Oh so I haven't been replying to you, it is more like you don't read. So stop it. Just stop. Why don't you tell me from the beginning that everything I typed is gibberish. If you did, I wasn't going to waste time on you.

Do you see the differences between you and eefrit? Both are talking about the same topic, except he made his position clear enough for me to understand and refute. Not some random broad shit like the grass is green or "Rob Lucci is underestimate." Yeah Yeah, whatever.

Let's compare you to Impossibility, we disagree but at least I know his position enough to say I disagree and for what reasons I disagree with.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Yes. If you don't want to reply, you should have said you don't want to discuss it.
To answer your question, I want you to reply, and I want discussion. So if you want to leave then fine, it is your fault not mine.
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Re: One Piece Power ranking

If you are going to reply and not be polite, you will be wasting your time.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

You want me to be polite? The first statement from you is that I am too narrow minded and can't see the "whole thing." Okay...

The problem with the list is that it seems to use some specific battles (i.e. Ace vs Blackbeard) to measure someone's potential, and not see the whole thing.
Evidences on that? Since you made the statement, the burden of proof is on you.

- Crocodile: I don't really see a reason to put Crocodile below the other Shichibukai, considering what we have seen. We could say Luffy was lucky in Arabasta, because during the battle in Marineford we have seen him matching opponents which Luffy didn't stood a chance.
For one, I don't have Arabasta Luffy ranked. Two he is more likely the same with Wiper. So why don't you look up where Wiper is rank and then compare to where Crocodile is rank. Happy now? I don't understand how you go from Luffy vs Crocodile as a basic of logic to compare with other Shichibukai. If you said Crocodile had shown tremendous feat in Marineford. That is a much better argument. But I will take you advice of "not seeing the whole thing." I only treat your opinion as one of many opinions that I have to consider. Your is no more special than others. There are plenty of thread that rank how strong each shichibukai is. Crocodile ad Moriah usually rank last.

- Ace: For all we have heard and seen, his power is close to that of the Admirals. Personally I would go with him being on the same level as Marco. He shouldn't be that low just because he lost to Blackbeard.
Okay if you going to say something like this, you will also have to compare him to Jozu. Are you saying that Ace is stronger than Jozu and Vista? Or are you saying he is as strong as Gura BlackBeard and Fujitora?

- Blackbeard: His power prior to the timeskip is overrated. We have seen him being being put to shame several times, even after he gained the Gura Gura no Mi, his whole crew was being put on check by Sengoku alone.
This just contradict your last statement. You want Gura Blackbeard to rank lower. But you want Ace to be here even though the non Gura BlackBeard beats him. >__<

- Enel: Easily close to the admirals in power. He lost because his ability didn't worked on Luffy.
- Rob Lucci: Underated. Even Bartholomew Kuma said they didn't expected he would be defeated.
While you being very unproductive, me and eefrit already been discuss on this. Feel free to join us.


- Most of the Vice-admiral are overrated. While some of them are super strong, that doesn't apply to the group as a whole for what we have seen. I.e. Doflamingo playing with Stainless and Mozambia, the Vice-admirals in Ennies Lobby praised Rod Lucci's power, Momonga and Dalmatian of them couldn't kill an weakened Luffy in Marineford, Maynard was beaten by Maynard, etc.
And what do you meant? Who are doing the overrating? And what is overrating meant specifically? By that I am saying: is it overrating to put a character in this ____ tier, or is it overrating to expect x character to beat x character. Also guess who let Luffy get away, Sengoku.

- Fujitora: I don't see a reason to put him below the other Admirals.
I must have my reasons even if you don't see it. So why don't you dazzle me with your reason and change my mind?

- I believe it was implied that Arlong was much stronger than Krieg or anyone else in East Blue.
The only person from East Blue that on that tier is Don Krieg. Instead of saying something about Arlong, why don't you make a case of why I should move Don Krieg lower.

I also would recommend to put the likes of Shanks or Mihawk under "speculation".
I did this, but since I am way too busy not replying to you.
 
Last edited:

7pac

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
150
Reaction score
28
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: One Piece Power ranking

those ranking you made suck balls, this whole thread sucks balls

This isn't DBZ there are no power levels, some character may win to some and lose to others.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Re: One Piece Power ranking

those ranking you made suck balls, this whole thread sucks balls

This isn't DBZ there are no power levels, some character may win to some and lose to others.
I don't see the point of this thread either. And just like you said, some characters may win agaisnt opponents that are technically stronger than them thanks to their powers.
For example we all know how strong Mihawk is, and yet he can't do much against someone like Buggy who is immune to cuts. Another example is pretty obvious. Luffy vs Enel.
I think it's pointless to compare characters based on power levels, since there are other things that come into consideration, mostly DFs strengths and weaknesses.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

those ranking you made suck balls, this whole thread sucks balls

This isn't DBZ there are no power levels, some character may win to some and lose to others.
You can criticize the rankings, but saying they and the thread suck balls is unnecessary.

While there aren't labeled/specific power levels in One Piece, there are still obvious "weight classes" so to speak. Mihawk can't cut Buggy, but he's obviously stronger than him. Magellan can't poison Mr. 3 but he's obviously stronger than him. And then there is haki. Luffy isn't affected by blunt attacks, but his grandfather and others can use haki to cancel that out and destroy Luffy.
 

7pac

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
150
Reaction score
28
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: One Piece Power ranking

You can criticize the rankings, but saying they and the thread suck balls is unnecessary.

While there aren't labeled/specific power levels in One Piece, there are still obvious "weight classes" so to speak. Mihawk can't cut Buggy, but he's obviously stronger than him. Magellan can't poison Mr. 3 but he's obviously stronger than him. And then there is haki. Luffy isn't affected by blunt attacks, but his grandfather and others can use haki to cancel that out and destroy Luffy.
I havent seen your post on this thread eefrit, I dashed trought the first page and most comments seemed silly in their own rights.

Weigh classes? Lol i saw an admiral not being placed in an admiral class? lolwut?
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Power ranking

So you admit, there are character in C+ are either slightly stronger, slightly weaker, and or about the same Lucci. Then why should we move him up in B-? Unlike the battle with Enel where Luffy had total immunity and able to touch a logia, Luffy was match by match with Lucci. Lucci lamented he would have lost if he didn't fell onto the boat because gear 3 was so overwhelming and he would have fell into the sea. As far as I am concern, those two are about equal. But moving him into B-, meaning that he is stronger than Luffy in C+ where even if you believe that, he should be slightly stronger (but >___< come on, he lost fair and square).
The only character that I think are slightly stronger are the Pacifista and Fisher Tiger, whom I think should be in B- anyway. Lucci also underestimated how strong Gear 3 was and thought it was for show (I don't know why, but he did). And even though he did get hit by it, he was up and continued to fight, although the punch did effect his overall performance towards the end. He can be stronger and still lose, it just means that Luffy overcame that tough challenge.

Why is Enel in B- and possibly in B, because he can't be in C+, outside of the special case named Luffy no one can beat him in C+. It just that simple. It not even like a long match. It more like fodderize and total annihilation. But for him to move up to B, then I must have said with certainty that he can beat everyone in B- and well match for people in B. And right now, I can't. Likewise, same with Crocodile, Luffy happened to know Croc's weakness. Other don't.
My point is that stronger folks can still get beaten by weaker folks.

CC and Monet, take out their intangibility. They have a lot on their sleeve. Monet move extremely fast through snow. She had barriers that even post skipped Luffy can't break. So how will Lucci win? Admitly, Zoro was going easy on her. But exchange sword with Zoro, fodderize Tashigi, and beating Robin and Nami. Those are not bad feat. How about CC, he had shown quite a bit of endurance feat. Even better than Lucci, mind you. How about his explosion attack? How many of those can Lucci tank?
But will she move as fast as Lucci's soru? She got tripped up by Tashigi's a bit before she used a blizzard and Tashigi got chomped on. Plus, I'm sure Tekkai would hold up against her ice picks and her ice teeth. Plus I'm pretty sure Luffy could break through the barrier. He did the first one easily with a haki equipped Jet Gatling and he was stopped before he could do anything else to the 10 Layer Barrier. CC has some endurance but he isn't a tank. Lucci probably won't finish it as easily as Post Luffy, but he would still overpower CC. I'm sure he would be able to Soru out of the explosions radius just like Luffy did. And even if he didn't, he still has Tekkai.

Sai? The dude beat a guy who ate 100 million berries pirate for breakfast with one kick. He tank multiple punches that plow away a giant. And he stay conscious after being sided by a gear 2 attack from Luffy post skipped. Yeah, I don't see how Lucci can hold up to that.
Yeah, Lucci would have some issues him if not straight up lose, but still think Lucci is strong enough to be on the lowest of the B- tier.

Then there is Fisher Tiger, his feats was quite pathetic >___< But you can make a case for him in B- and or moving him to C+ speculation. Oh past Jinbe is not he same as Jinbe 2 years ago and or Jinbe present.
I know past Jinbe isn't the same as present Jinbe, but I think that Fisher Tiger and past Jinbe were around the same strength and since past Jinbe was strong enough to be considered Shichibukai material, Fisher Tiger could be that strong as well.

Also, why do you think Montblanc and Calgara are stronger than Crocodile?

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I havent seen your post on this thread eefrit, I dashed trought the first page and most comments seemed silly in their own rights.

Weigh classes? Lol i saw an admiral not being placed in an admiral class? lolwut?
I think the Yonkou/Admiral designation is for everyone in the A's. So even though he is A and the Aokiji, Akainu, and Kizaru are A+, he is still Admiral level. I personally don't know how he compares to the Veteran Admirals. He looks like he's still getting used to his ability and might not have that much control over it, unlike Kuzan, Kizaru, and Sakazuki.
 

floman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
257
Reaction score
24
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
Re: One Piece Power ranking

Shouldn't God Eneru be in the B tier as he wouldn't be able to be touched by 90% in the B- tier since he uses logia type and 90% of the people can't use Haki.

Furthermore he is a master of observational Haki (mantra).

Also how is Law in the same tier as Smoker (who he defeated easily) and Vergo (who he defeated even more easily)?
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Moderator Notice:
Since there is a pretty similar thread already existing, even opened by the same member, i merged the two~ MiyamotoMusashi
 
Top