Only here for the food.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Well, I think there's a difference, there's only one voice there.
Fine. :oh

I enjoyed their collaboration song with Mariah Carey:


Though the original by Phil Collins is still my preferred version.
Against All Odds is also one of my favorites! The collaboration is so strong and beautiful. <3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Until now, my favorite song of theirs is their version of More than Words. :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Until now, my favorite song of theirs is their version of More than Words. :oh
That's so standard, lol. They have lots more lovely songs. I should dedicate one karaoke session to sing their songs only. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

That's so standard, lol. They have lots more lovely songs. I should dedicate one karaoke session to sing their songs only. :nod
Well, but you got to admit it's a beautiful song. It's deep.
I've done my own private karaoke session because I downloaded their songs into my laptop. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

xDDD - awwwwwww// Is it possible to see this private Karoake session somehow?? :pout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Yes! karaoke yuki/phio! :cheerbunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

xDDD - awwwwwww// Is it possible to see this private Karoake session somehow?? :pout
It is called private because no one is not watching. :-_-

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Yes! karaoke yuki/phio! :cheerbunny
I rarely go to karaoke. Probably only five times in my whole life, and it's because I was dragged without my knowing. I always prefer to do it in private. :hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Dragging w/o knowledge? ?????????

What in da ......

@ Im willing to watch it and keep your privacy.
It will show a lot of care on my part and a little trust in yours?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I rarely go to karaoke. Probably only five times in my whole life, and it's because I was dragged without my knowing. I always prefer to do it in private. :hmph
You were dragged all 5 times without knowing? how naive are you? :XD

I'm sure you prefer to do it in private; but it'll be more fun if we watch :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I agree totally with Bob D. Chocolaté.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Dragging w/o knowledge? ?????????

What in da ......
You were dragged all 5 times without knowing? how naive are you? :XD
It's more like we went somewhere first and then, either my friends just suddenly decided to go to karaoke on the way or they left out the part about going to karaoke since the start. Since my friend was the one who was driving, and therefore responsible for bringing me home, I had no choice but to go along.
If I am stubborn enough, I can take the taxi, I suppose, but I love my money too much to part with them just because of this. (taxi is rather expensive here)

@ Im willing to watch it and keep your privacy.
It will show a lot of care on my part and a little trust in yours?
I'm sure you prefer to do it in private; but it'll be more fun if we watch :nod
It can no longer be called private if you are watching. I am really not confident about my singing voice though I am proud of my reading voice. You can ask me to sing alone in front of people and you'll hear my shaky voice (but I'll do okay if I sing in a choir), but ask me to read aloud instead, and you'll hear me reading beautifully.
Phio is better than me in singing.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Will you do a reading vost then? a passage from one of your favourite pieces? In preparation for you and phio's duet?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I'm loving this idea - Yuki single vost reading something fab and another with Phio singing - combo??
It will be great!!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Will you do a reading vost then? a passage from one of your favourite pieces? In preparation for you and phio's duet?
I'm ashamed to be asking this but what is vost?

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I'm loving this idea - Yuki single vost reading something fab and another with Phio singing - combo??
It will be great!!
I'm not sure about the combo thing, and I have the feeling phio will not agree. :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Well - me must convince her, somehow :shakefist
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I'm ashamed to be asking this but what is vost?
Voice recordings. Usually we use this but you can also use anything else you know and just upload the file online as others have done before.


I'm not sure about the combo thing, and I have the feeling phio will not agree. :3c
I'm sure phio would be game for this; she's a good sport. All that would be left is for you to also agree.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I never really like to hear my voice on recording...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I never really like to hear my voice on recording...
Neither do I. What makes you boys think I will agree easily? :hmph

Listened to Turaida around two times now. Starting to get the general idea, but still need more and more listening to make sure I understand it. :XD

Favorite so far... Leyre? Not too sure.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I rarely go to karaoke. Probably only five times in my whole life, and it's because I was dragged without my knowing. I always prefer to do it in private. :hmph
Private = bathroom(?)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Neither do I. What makes you boys think I will agree easily? :hmph
Because we're boys - its what we do lol :D
 
Top