?
Last edited:


He died like he livedMilap was found dead in the Sewers of Philadelphia.

The First Chapter is not yet finished.He died like he lived
I'd love something like... 2 paragraphs per chapter, at least. lol
Ofc there will be more deaths ... this is even worse than zombie apocalypseWill there be more deaths?
As I understand the science behind this, Unicorns cant die??!



Because you like fossils.
Nice story - faust. How did you know that I like archeology![]()

Ah....Because you like fossils.
IKR - he may just have a good carrer in writing....ok, it's suddenly way better![]()

Who on his right mind would think that about Faust?Ah....
I thought you might stalk me on fb or sth...
lol

Greg alongside the members of the group decided to compose a rap for Milap when he(Greg) received the news of his death(M3J) from his friend(Charlie) Charlie Fossilfreak, an archaeologist .That doesn't make any sense. First you saying Charlie heard about Milap's death on the news, and now Milap heard of the death of Charlie. How is that possiburu?? Are there two Milaps or two Charlies? I don't follow.

Yeah, I didn't get that part as well...That doesn't make any sense. First you saying Charlie heard about Milap's death on the news, and now Milap heard of the death of Charlie. How is that possiburu?? Are there two Milaps or two Charlies? I don't follow.
Maybe it was because of your poor English?Yeah, I didn't get that part as well...

