The End of Fun

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Milly got killed as first?! :zomg

It's too good to be true!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He's not even from Philly but who's keeping track?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Milap was found dead in the Sewers of Philadelphia.
He died like he lived :p

I'd love something like... 2 paragraphs per chapter, at least. lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
He died like he lived :p

I'd love something like... 2 paragraphs per chapter, at least. lol
The First Chapter is not yet finished.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Will there be more deaths?
As I understand the science behind this, Unicorns cant die??!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Will there be more deaths?
As I understand the science behind this, Unicorns cant die??!
Ofc there will be more deaths ... this is even worse than zombie apocalypse :fan


I like it ! :x3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao

Nice story - faust. How did you know that I like archeology :hmm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...ok, it's suddenly way better :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
GO ON FAUST, I CAN'T HANDLE THE SUSPENSE.

Ah....
I thought you might stalk me on fb or sth...
lol
Who on his right mind would think that about Faust?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HAHA - You just answered your own question?
:nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
That doesn't make any sense. First you saying Charlie heard about Milap's death on the news, and now Milap heard of the death of Charlie. How is that possiburu?? Are there two Milaps or two Charlies? I don't follow.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
That doesn't make any sense. First you saying Charlie heard about Milap's death on the news, and now Milap heard of the death of Charlie. How is that possiburu?? Are there two Milaps or two Charlies? I don't follow.
Greg alongside the members of the group decided to compose a rap for Milap when he(Greg) received the news of his death(M3J) from his friend(Charlie) Charlie Fossilfreak, an archaeologist .
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You tell dat german, frostie boi!! :x3
 

mtlhabs

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That doesn't make any sense. First you saying Charlie heard about Milap's death on the news, and now Milap heard of the death of Charlie. How is that possiburu?? Are there two Milaps or two Charlies? I don't follow.
Yeah, I didn't get that part as well...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I didn't get that part as well...
Maybe it was because of your poor English? :hmm
I thought it was pretty easy to understand? :nod
 
Top